The Quest To Zooloo

Started by YotamElal, Mon 16/05/2005 21:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

No I still cant find the lightning, but i did find a
Spoiler
handle, but where to use it...i got an idea of what it does just cant find the spot to use it, but i might have to have the 5th lightning first
[close]

Autowil,

Spoiler
have you gone to the roof of the castle yet?  there is a stone to move there and something you will need to get the goggles
[close]

autowil

Spoiler
Have move the stone. Get the key and the rock. Clean the rock. Still cannot find the google and open the door and the box with the keys. Does it do with the puzzle box at the attic?? How about getting the feather??
[close]

Stephanie

Autowil,

Spoiler
you have to have the googles in order to get the feathers etc...  when you unlock the door to where the shovel is if you go back there is a frog...the frog needs to be used on the prince...the prince puzzle leads to the goggles
[close]

Stefano

Stephanie, you're the ultimate pixel hunter!
Spoiler

how (where) did you find the handle?
I was sure there was nothing left to be found but the 5th lightning!
This game keeps amazing me over and over.
[close]
Trying to make my first AGS game.

YotamElal

BEWARE!
IF YOU USE THIS UPDATE YOU WON'T BEABLE TO USE YOUR SAVED GAMES!

Another update is available:
http://www.internet-p.com/shop/userfiles100/Zooloo-Update1.08.exe

The update is especially important for people have dark screens!

Stephanie

Stefano,

Trust me nothing to do with pixel hunting LOL...Thanks tho...
Spoiler
While in the "cave" stay small a bit and wander a little you will find another place to fit while small, you should be able to figure it out from there
[close]

Anyone found that lightning yet??  Yotamelal...am i going to need a lighter screen to find the last lightning...lol

mags_don

arghhh..pullin out my hair. even asked my 11 year old to help and happy to say, he couldnt get it either!lol..anyways, what do you do with
Spoiler
the pattern in the grate? doÃ,  you use it on the fishes teeth? and if so, which pattern? i think i see two patterns..heck i dont know anymore
[close]
nevermind,figured it out...

Stephanie

whoops totally missed your edit...dont want to ruin it for anyone else

no one has happened to run across the fifth lightning or where to use the
Spoiler
handle....i have searched everywhere...thought maybe in the clouds so i flew through all the sky screens and i even tried to pet the cat a few times to create a lightning
[close]

i am starting to think i am missing a room or something

YotamElal

Stephanie:
Spoiler

before you find the last llightning, you need to find the handle and it's use.
you may need a lighter screen or the new update. (WHICH WILL RUIN YOUR SAVES!)
If you want I can tell you where to use the handle and then you won't need either... (and if you want you can use this hint.)
[close]

Stephanie Extra Hint:
Spoiler

use handle - somewhere in water
[close]

Stephanie

Yotamelal,

okay in the
Spoiler
cave there is some areas in the sand by the grate that look important...lol but i cant get a hotspot on anything....am i in the wrong area?
[close]

When i did the update for the lighter screen my saved games were not harmed...and it worked well in all the areas except the cave in the water actually looks darker than before but then again it could just be me.

Well i am off for a bit to watch the CSI Season Finale...be back in a few hours

YotamElal

Stephanie giveaway:
Spoiler

try searching in the drainer?
after the update it should be visible. (but still small)  ;D
[close]

Stephanie

Thanks YotamElal...saw it right off the bat when i went back there...i think theres a bug tho...

Spoiler
When you enter the witch's house she offers something up for 3 items and then after i made the exchange with her she continues to tell me everytime i re-enter that she has the item and will exchange it for three items...just kinda loops in the convo there but doesnt mess up the game
[close]

mags_don

yoohoo,,FINALLY,found the last one..talk bout a pixel hunt let alone i had to turn up my contrast on my puter..was hard. i figured that the
Spoiler
handle was for the drain but had to turn up contrast.
[close]

Stephanie

YotamElal...

Whew...finished
Absolutely great game...pixel hunt for sure but usually kinda knew what I had to do for the puzzles...love the artwork despite it being dark...Thank you for taking the time to give us a "bright version"..You did a great job IMO !! Thank you for the fun and the help with solving it.

Mags, i had the same idea..
Spoiler
outside of it not in it LOL
[close]

ALL...Thanks for the help and i am sure i will see you all soon in another topic...happy adventuring all

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Heh. You know, I made exactly the same mistake when I released my game, Larr y2 Point and Click - I didn't beta-test it, so after release I kept going back and fixing little bugs, and it must have taken me 5 versions to clear them all out. That sort of thing is very frustrating for the player, and off-putting to others - take me as an example, I haven't even started to play your game because I was to wait until ALL your bugs get taken care off. This is especially true since some updates disable saved games. I know you were actively looking for beta-testers, but thatr's not something you should do here, rather in the Games in Production forum.

We all make mistakes. Learn from this one and your next game should hopefully be pretty much bug-free when it reaches the hand of the consumer. :)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

YotamElal

Rui "Brisby" Pires:
I checked for bugs many times before I released my game.
I played through the whole game about 10 times.
But it is a very complicated game to develop, it has many special features.

Yes, we all make mistakes.
Maybe I should of posted int the Games in Production forum and waited a few more weeks till ALL the bugs were fixed.
When I make my next game I'll try to remember that.

I hope you have fun playing.
Thanks

Only version update 1.02 disables saved games (not 1.08 like I thought)
In 1.02 I added an extra option that needed sprites.

:o)

Yvonne

OMG what's with the teeth of the fish? I tried four patterns - nothing happened.
I can't find the handle as well, but I guess I have to manage the teeth puzzle first. Right?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

QuoteI checked for bugs many times before I released my game.
I played through the whole game about 10 times.
Heh, yeah, I know. I bet everyone does that. That makes bugs all the more annoying. It certainly happened to me, and I was convinced my game was bug-free... turned out it was riddled with them.

Incidently, when *do* you think the bugs will be sorted out? I *am* pretty curious about the game.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk