The Quest To Zooloo

Started by YotamElal, Mon 16/05/2005 21:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

YotamElal

autowill:
1. Yesterday for about two hours I had a problem with the main zooloo.rar (sorry). It's to bad you switched to no sound cuz the sound is a big part of the game. (you should check it out.)

2. The patches of the earlier versions only update the version before them.
Since 1.1 I have made the patches update any version.

3. Yes, I thought of making a sequal of "Silly Saves Zooloo". (but I need to rest abit first  ;)) (if I get enough good feedback I probobly will make the sequal)

SHE DEVIL

Thank you so much for the quick reply, it helped a lot !!  Now, what's with the chicken feathers and the fish puzzle? I went over the answers already posted about the fish but it didn't help a lot. The chickens?? J.

YotamElal

I am looking for help:
1. Does anyone want to write an English walkthrough?
2. Does anyone want to make a hint system for the game using "AGS Hint System v1.45"?
3. Does anyone want to make a Hebrew version of the game?
Ã,  Ã, I will supply the speech mp3's, the hebrew sprites, and a hebrew font.

If any of you want to use something from "The Quest To Zoolo" in your game, I will provide it for free.
I can provide the following:

Graphics: Only graphics from Ã, "The Quest To Zooloo".
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, So if you wanna use silly or any other character or animal, you can.
Music: I have alot to choose from. (over 1GB of original mp3's)
Speech: If you have a cool finished game, I can do voices for characters or animals.

PoyZen(jono)

Hey Yotam!
I've finished the game!!!! Ã, ;D ;) ;) :) ;) :D ;D

BTW - another bug:
Spoiler
after I finished with tralaz I had three wings in the inventory...
[close]

Bye for now

autowil

Quote from: SHE DEVIL on Sat 21/05/2005 09:39:17
Thank you so much for the quick reply, it helped a lot !!Ã,  Now, what's with the chicken feathers and the fish puzzle? I went over the answers already posted about the fish but it didn't help a lot. The chickens?? J.

Spoiler
Have u planted the seeds u find in the underwater?? U need it to take the feathers from the chicken. As for the fish, it is for later on when u have a potion to shrink urself.
[close]

marlamoe

Spoiler
What would it take to get some help on the fish puzzle?  My first born is old enough to offer (hehehehe).  I have shrinking potion but cannot figure the fish out.  I have the number from the fishes butt, and the number from the T.V. room.  Neither work on his teeth.  PLEASE, I am ultra stuck!!
[close]

YotamElal

1.1.3 update:
http://www.internet-p.com/shop/userfiles100/Zooloo-Update1.1.3.exe

You should update especially if you are having trouble with the
Spoiler

fish.
Now it resets itself corectly when you leave the room.
There wont be any need to turn on and off all the teeth.
And instead of one click making you leave the screen, now it's three clicks (makes it a little easier.
[close]

marlamoe:
Spoiler

hint - drainer
make sure to download the update.
[close]

autowil

Quote from: marlamoe on Sat 21/05/2005 12:51:14
Spoiler
What would it take to get some help on the fish puzzle?Ã,  My first born is old enough to offer (hehehehe).Ã,  I have shrinking potion but cannot figure the fish out.Ã,  I have the number from the fishes butt, and the number from the T.V. room.Ã,  Neither work on his teeth.Ã,  PLEASE, I am ultra stuck!!
[close]

Spoiler
You need to enter the cave in underwater. Once in the cave, look for a special place which when u smaller able to enter it.
[close]

peter

Quote from: YotamElal on Sat 21/05/2005 09:42:41
I am looking for help:
1. Does anyone want to write an English walkthrough?
2. Does anyone want to make a hint system for the game using "AGS Hint System v1.45"?
3. Does anyone want to make a Hebrew version of the game?
Ã,  Ã, I will supply the speech mp3's, the hebrew sprites, and a hebrew font.

If any of you want to use something from "The Quest To Zoolo" in your game, I will provide it for free.
I can provide the following:

Graphics: Only graphics from Ã, "The Quest To Zooloo".
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, So if you wanna use silly or any other character or animal, you can.
Music: I have alot to choose from. (over 1GB of original mp3's)
Speech: If you have a cool finished game, I can do voices for characters or animals.

I have found a Dutch walkthrough on Gamesolves :)

peter

Quote from: YotamElal on Sat 21/05/2005 06:40:53
peter:
1. it is very important to add a a [ hide ] (without the spaces)
and a [ /hide ] (without the spaces)
and write the text between them that way the text is hidden.
you can allso press preview first to see if you did it right.
If you don't it spoils the game for others.

Spoiler

hit him 5 times...
[close]

3. Thanks for the bug, I'll get right to it.
can you supply more information?
Spoiler

are you talking about when you fall from under the cloud? then you get wings?
does he say somthing before you get more wings? like: "I need to take of my wings first"? or something?
[close]

Spoiler
Yes , anytime when i lost the fight with Tralaz and fall back in the castle i did get new wings in inventory, He say nothing. But when i loaded the game i have 1 wing and did now not get new wings -
[close]

YotamElal

peter:
the bug was fixed in ver 1.1.2
I tried looking for the dutch walkthrough but I only found a d/l link...
Can you give me the walkthrough link?

marlamoe

Spoiler
  I guess I am going to have to wait for the walkthrough.  Even with the update, I cannot do anything with the fish.
[close]

peter

Quote from: YotamElal on Sat 21/05/2005 16:48:13
peter:
the bug was fixed in ver 1.1.2
I tried looking for the dutch walkthrough but I only found a d/l link...
Can you give me the walkthrough link?

The writer told me its not finished yet and with the all bugs maybe
some wrong ways are in the walkthrough

http://www.e-securenetworks.net/gamesolves/free/t/tqtz_nl.htm

SHE DEVIL

Quote from: autowil on Sat 21/05/2005 11:25:02
Quote from: SHE DEVIL on Sat 21/05/2005 09:39:17
Thank you so much for the quick reply, it helped a lot !!Ã,  Now, what's with the chicken feathers and the fish puzzle? I went over the answers already posted about the fish but it didn't help a lot. The chickens?? J.

Spoiler
Have you planted the seeds you find in the underwater?? U need it to take the feathers from the chicken. As for the fish, it is for later on when you have a potion to shrink urself.
[close]
First of all thanks for all of your help. I did all of that,now what??  J.

jane

Errrr I'm still stuck at the beginning...........
Spoiler
I've attached the rope to pin and machinery, picked up ant and blue gem,  tried to use button and tiny hole with no effect, tried to dig under sign - but it won't let me, whatever should I be doing?[\hide]
[close]

marlamoe

Quote from: jane on Sat 21/05/2005 22:16:12
Errrr I'm still stuck at the beginning...........
Spoiler
I've attached the rope to pin and machinery, picked up ant and blue gem,Ã,  tried to use button and tiny hole with no effect, tried to dig under sign - but it won't let me, whatever should I be doing?[\hide]
[close]

Spoiler
Let's see.  You have to use the other end of rope on the pin on the tree and then throw stone at the machinery to get pin.  Pin helps you get inside.  I think this is correct :-\
[close]

SHE DEVIL

Can I please get some help for this game. First I need somebody to tell me how to do the word hide thing????Ã,  J.

marlamoe

Quote from: SHE DEVIL on Sun 22/05/2005 02:15:11
Can I please get some help for this game. First I need somebody to tell me how to do the word hide thing????Ã,  J.

to hide text do thisÃ,  Ã, [ h i d e] write your text here, then do [ / h i d e ]Ã,  Ã, do not use the spaces tho.Ã,  I just used them so it would not hide what I am telling you...lol

mags_don

ok i feel like a newb..have been playin this game but not for last few days..just got near the end..and i feel stupid cus i have tried many things but
Spoiler
with tralaz spell..i have tried under that dang cloud to finish it off..but no go.where exactly do i have to be or do?
[close]

Scummbuddy

guys, please, this forum is for discussion of the game, and for minor hints, and not that many at that. please use the hints and tips forum. 7 pages of hints is a bit much for quick questions.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk