Ben Jordan Case 5: Release Date - When It's Done

Started by Grundislav, Wed 18/05/2005 10:30:36

Previous topic - Next topic

esper

URGENT CONSPIRACY ALERT:

I have discovered something terrible. For those of you who haven't seen him lately, ScummBuddy's avatar caption says "Give Stylish Confetti to Bozo. Wheeee!"

This is obviously an alliterative anagram, and I believe, unfortunately, that I have decoded it.

"Grundislav's Shitty Computer Trashed By Wilma."

So it's true... Ben Jordan 5 never is coming out.
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

Kal-El

lol where do you get your imagination from?

I really can't wait to play this game. The others were great!

Scummbuddy

Quote from: esper on Thu 27/10/2005 13:40:02
URGENT CONSPIRACY ALERT:

I have discovered something terrible. For those of you who haven't seen him lately, ScummBuddy's avatar caption says "Give Stylish Confetti to Bozo. Wheeee!"

This is obviously an alliterative anagram, and I believe, unfortunately, that I have decoded it.

"Grundislav's Shitty Computer Trashed By Wilma."

So it's true... Ben Jordan 5 never is coming out.

- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Disco

Quote from: splat44 on Wed 26/10/2005 13:06:45
Quote from: Grundislav on Wed 26/10/2005 08:06:11
Well, that was fun.

I literally just got electricity back 5 minutes ago.

As I'm sure you know, we had Hurricane Wilma here in Florida on Sunday the 23rd. I have been without power for the past 2 days.  Therefore, this has been a partial reason for BJ5 being delayed, and, to tell you the truth, after this ordeal, the game is the last thing on my mind at the moment.

So, blame Mother Nature!  BJ5 might be out for Halloween, it might not be. It will be out when it is out.

Well, thankfully, it didn't crash your system.

Geez, thankfully Wilma didn't crash his LIFE!  :o

Glad to know you're okay buddy. I'll be happy to play BJ5 whether it's ready for Halloween '05 or '06, you just complete it at your leisure (<- y'know..the way WE pronounce it ;))

Zargaist

Does the release of Ben Jordan 5 mean there will have a Ben Jordan Warrior Within 2 released soon?  ;)

edmundito

Quote from: Zargaist on Fri 28/10/2005 04:07:11
Does the release of Ben Jordan 5 mean there will have a Ben Jordan Warrior Within 2 released soon?  ;)

Of course!

It will be called Ben Jordan: Two Paranormal Thrones.

;D
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Darth Mandarb

kadok

any news from  GRUNDISLAV, when part 5 will be  released ???
sorry for may english... it's not my native language so I may make some mistake's

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: kadok on Tue 01/11/2005 19:28:42any news from GRUNDISLAV, when part 5 will be released ???

Quote from: Grundislav on Wed 26/10/2005 08:06:11
As I'm sure you know, we had Hurricane Wilma here in Florida on Sunday the 23rd. I have been without power for the past 2 days.  Therefore, this has been a partial reason for BJ5 being delayed, and, to tell you the truth, after this ordeal, the game is the last thing on my mind at the moment.

So, blame Mother Nature!  BJ5 might be out for Halloween, it might not be. It will be out when it is out.

Please read threads before replying.

Ben Jordan Fan

I cant live without Ben Jordan 5Ã,  :'(

I need to play itÃ, very soon::)

Mordalles

yeah, cant wait! stop torturing us. its not fair!

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Hammerite

I bet it's been finished for ages and while he's playing it with all by himself he's laughing... laughing at us!
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Ben Jordan Fan

Ubel

Even though that picture is damn cute, it doesn't help at all. :P

Just be patient you all... I am...

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,   Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Release it already!

Vel

Unless you release the game REALLY soon, Grund, major members of the AGS community will be murdered at every other hour. I have them all tied up in my room. And Flukeblake is first!

Mr. Mozzarella

seems as if the people are really waiting for it ;)

(me included)

btw where's the post where hammerite gets shot?  ???  ;)
Night of Fire - Thread

I control, I am in charge of
Everyones future, red button is mine

jimrh

Hi I'm kinda new here, I've been reading this thread and WOW!!  a lot of people sure want this game YESTERDAY. I understand tou had some hardships after the hurricane, I cant even imagine what it must be like. Anyhow hows your coming along? ( just a friedly curiosity)

Mugs

I sure hope that it's ready to be released.Ã,  Ever since the 31st of October, i've been checking the forums every 2 hours to see if there was any progress on the game (It's driving me crazy!Ã,  Ã, :oÃ, ).Ã, 

Grundislav, we are all counting on you!

Ã,  Ã, 

Ã, 
Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

sergiocornaga

Hmmm. Maybe in the future, Grundislav, it would be wise not to start In Production threads for BJ games. It agitates the masses.

Darth Mandarb

Enough of this already ...

You guys, it's gone past being funny and become annoying.  I quote the title of this thread:

Ben Jordan Case 5: Release Date - [color=000055]When It's Done[/color]

Stop hounding him.  You're just cluttering up the thread.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk