PaintShop Pics

Started by =The=Brat=, Mon 23/05/2005 10:23:27

Previous topic - Next topic

=The=Brat=

I have started with paintshop and i want to know what you think of this pic and my signature. the pic is a title screen for a game that will never be created for the only reason i made this pic is because i thought "the slopes of never end" sounds cool.

EDIT: That Triangle Is supposed to be a torch

Come on Pablo your online so critic me

come on guys I'm still waiting hers another one

http://www.freewebs.com/thebrat499/movie.wmv

Mozesh

Well the text looks good, only a little hard to read.
And the torch looks hmm a bit weird a bit to simple, the fire too. ( and I dont know what the thing above it is.)
I am downloading the movie now. more critics later. (oh yeah and freewebs really sucks I am downloading at 2kb per second :o)

=The=Brat=

thanks
the movie isnt great

heres another two i made while i was waiting for critics

wat else can i do apart from freewebs without paying

Mozesh

Those are looking alot better than the previous ones.
Quotewat else can i do apart from freewebs without paying
http://rapidshare.de/ (its alot better. I can download there at full download rate)
About the movie. Well lets say its a bit simple ;)

=The=Brat=

Well I'm new to flash ANIMATIONS evrything else is fine.

ANOTHER ONE

I still think the signatures the best so far

your right rapidshare is better i dont have to get out of freewebs after every pic upload.

EDIT: i cant upload pics damn

The Background of that one was a recent entry in the MSPAINT game after i had put some effects on it in paintshop

Mozesh

Keeps looking better there mate.
For uploading images you can use :
http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/upload/upload.html

=The=Brat=

MORE CRITICS!

Ishmael

Hmm... I don't know what to say about the pictures... they leave me sortof blank. I really have nothing to say, nor good or bad... Well, maybe about the first one, the things next to the text look weird and out of place.

But about your signature... Pipe it down, to the level the rules approve, 50 pixels in height. It really takes way too much space of this thread already.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Babar

can't read the 3rd one you posted. Does it say "Admist the mad"?
Also, aside from the last one you posted, they all are hard to read.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Darth Mandarb

First of all, calm down on the demanding of critics.  People 'round these parts will critique if they want, not because you demand it.

In my opinion:

The pictures look like somebody just learning to use Paint Shop.

They are over dependent on textures and filters.

The "Directors Cut" is the only one that has any semblance of style (and only a little at that).

And, as Ishmael said, you need to size down the sig picture.

It is twice the allowed height.  Read the text that is hidden, in plain sight, directly above where you enter your sig's information.

=The=Brat=

Ouch! didnt think they were that bad. i changed the sig. I guess i wont be posting anymore for a while.

P.s werent you a moderator DARTH?

Gilbert

Darth is a moderator in the Game in Production forum.
Even that, a moderator has no power to change one's sig., so it's the members' own responsibilities to follow the rules, especially in things like this.

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: TheBrat499 on Tue 24/05/2005 09:01:58Ouch! didnt think they were that bad. i changed the sig. I guess i wont be posting anymore for a while

Don't get discouraged!

This is the "Critics Lounge" not the "Post my Pix for Praise Lounge".  It's an area designed to receive not just praise, but also constructive criticism and maybe even some negative opinions.

It's purpose is to help ... not discourage.

The only way you'll improve is to keep on experimenting and playing with the program.  I encourage you to not give up.

Andail

Well said, Darth.

And Brat, stop being a brat and grow up already!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk