pic

Started by Igor, Tue 17/05/2005 14:48:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor

Just a little drawing.. mix of pencil and computer shading.. i think it looks kind of interesting..

Moebius

Very nice!
You drawing with tablet?
Can I play with madness?

Chicky

Quote from: Igor on Tue 17/05/2005 14:48:47
Just a little drawing.. mix of pencil and computer shading.

heh.

It looks nice Igor. Wouldn't mind seeing more colour, but i know this is your style.

Stefano

Contemporary style! A hard thing to see in this forums. There's not much to C&C.
Maybe the baloon? Shanding and texture could lead one to think it is solid and porous? Nah. Judging by your skills, you obviously did it consciently.

Great job! Is it for a game?
How's Ignac 2 doing?

Cheers,
Stefano
Trying to make my first AGS game.

Al_Ninio

Two things:
First, as always, this is awesome, and very inspiring.
Second, update that website of yours! ;)

stuh505

Igor, you're too good for this forum.  Try a new style so we can find some flaws! haha

Abisso

Reminds me a lot of an italian "Carosello", that more or less is how the tv-spots were in 60-70's. I don't know if you had them in England too.

Anyway, it's just perfect.
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

danny*

you have a lot of nerve posting that kind of crappy artwork in this forum...
shame on you..
You should be banned from this forum for ever!!!

;) :o 8) :-*

Igor

Hey! thanks everyone :)

Moebius- i usualy scan pencil drawing and then color it with tablet

Chicky- problem is, when drawing for work i usualy have to use very strong colors (especially if it's for kids).. that's why i prefer minimalism when it comes to my personal stuff..

Stefano- thanks! yeah, at first i actually wanted to make completely flat "coloring" with no highlights. but then i changed my mind and added a few subtle hints of light..
btw, pic is not game related.. ;)

Al_Ninio- ufff yes.. my site.. update is almost finished.. really!

Abisso- i'm fan of retro style.. i guess it shows through :)

danny- haha, thanks! :)

Igor

Hehe.. and here are 2 quick doodles.. sketched them out some time ago when i was bored as hell (it shows i guess):

Raider

I love them!  :o
I do think the colour makes it more interesting. The expression has been 'captured' well on the little girl.
Well done.

=The=Brat=

DOUBLE POSTING!

:o  :o

Ubel

Quote from: TheBrat499 on Wed 18/05/2005 12:35:28
DOUBLE POSTING!
Well, it doesn't really matter while in his first post he was answering other peoples comments and on the other post he showed new pictures. I think that's acceptable.

And Igor: I just love those pics! They're so great I could eat them! :P

Andail

TheBrat; Please mind how you post yourself instead of bothering others.

Igor, great stuff as usual. Especially the candy-stealing picture is hilarious.

Cardician

I'm sorry, but these are incredible. PLEASE tell me you're either an artist or studying to become one or are planning to when you go to college! You, my friend, have talent! I'd give up my current job and fairly good salary in a heartbeat if I had even half that artistic skill. Please don't let that talent go to waste.Ã,  :)

PS - Seriously, if you let that talent go to waste, then....I hope bad things befall youÃ,  ;)

PPS - I really love the picture with the flying pig. Hilarious not to mention incredibly drawn and shaded. They're all great, but that one is really funny too (at least its my kinda humor).  :)

Sam.

that's not  a pig, its a bird.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Phemar

Brilliant.

(BTW that thing looks like a duck IMO.)

Igor

Thanks again everyone for nice comments! :)

Andail- glad you like them!
Cardician- thanks! yeah i'm in illustartion&animation.. The thing is, i would do it anyway, so why not make something out of it too :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk