#AGS has moved, again!

Started by scotch, Fri 27/05/2005 17:10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

scotch

So everyone knows, yesterday morning we decided to move the #ags channel away from Quakenet, which has always been a bit unstable and slow due to its size, to the smaller and more development focussed Freenode network.Ã,  Then this morning we decided to move it again because we are addicted to moving or something.Ã,  You should now connect to irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk.Ã,  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Those of you who have never been to #ags are welcome to come by, the channel has existed for a few years now and is quite active, it's a great place to get to know other AGS people better.Ã,  Just get yourself an IRC client, such as mIRC, connect to irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk, and "/join #ags".

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Meowster

Firstly, I hope this new place isn't quite so touchy about what version of mIRC I use.

Secondly, Guest Posting Disabled? Hot damn. This makes covert web-browsing at work so much crappier.

scotch

Guest posting was disabled a few days ago, when a guess when on a spamming spree.  Might be ok to allow it again now.
This server won't have any restrictions on you :) We own it ourselves, #ags is the only channel.

Mozesh

Okay that is good, except that my mIRC just isn't working :'(

Phemar

Stickieee

10:08 [bigbluecup] -!- Irssi: Looking up irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk
10:08 [bigbluecup] -!- Irssi: Connecting to irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk [217.172.186.14]
          port 6667
10:08 [bigbluecup] -!- Irssi: Connection to irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk established
10:08 [bigbluecup] !217.172.186.14 *** Looking up your hostname...
10:08 [bigbluecup] !217.172.186.14 *** Found your hostname
10:08 [bigbluecup] -!- ERROR Closing Link: Stickieee[on.kaunis.org] (Hostile
          username. Please use only 0-9 a-z A-Z _ - and . in your username.)
10:08 [bigbluecup] -!- Irssi: Connection lost to irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk

There's nothing I can do about the username, so I hope [ and ] were added to the list of non-hostile characters.

I just can't go on breathing withouth #ags
EXPLOSION

AGA

Okay, I'll look into this. I'll let you know as soon as it's fixed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk