OZ - Dorothy Returns (Working Title)

Started by poc301, Fri 03/06/2005 17:55:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinoko

I don't have a problem with people putting a "spin" on these old stories. The only thing I hate is when they're like American Magee and all, "omg *guffaw* I made it all dark and gothy, I'm such a genius" (which I'm not saying the OP is!). As long as people recognise it's been done a thousand times before with these stories, fair enough. Also, that the original stories (as has been said, the 'Wizard of Oz' movie and Disney's 'Alice in Wonderland' were VERY cleaned up/kiddy versions of these books) had very adult/dark tones of their own.

My main thing is that, since Oz is something I love so much, I'd like to see the game do it justice with lots of good references and stuff. That's just my opinion and it'd be a hell of a lot stronger if this is a commercial game. The OP can do whatever the hell they like though :) That's the law of an independant game. (Well, aside from all those other laws of copywrite that applies to remakes and whatnot).

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk