2005 MITTENS OFFICIAL INFO AND ROLLCALL THREAD! TREMBLE!

Started by Helm, Mon 30/05/2005 12:14:16

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbinoPanther

Quote from: Edmundo on Sun 14/08/2005 23:54:29
It's nice to hear that A GREEK PLANE CRASHED

DO YOU HAVE A HEART or it is a stone insted of it ticking in your chest.
The problem of this world is very simple: fools are non-stop talking somethig while smart men are quiet.
But you don't have to be smart to have a soul

And for the crew in mittens: we send to you all a bunch of good days of fun ;D ;D

MrColossal

I don't quite know what you're talking about LJUBI, but you more than likely have it all wrong and are interpreting Netmonkey's post incorrectly. He's not saying that it's a good thing the plane crashed.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Andail

Back.
Dirty, tired, beardy, tanned, feverish (yes indeed) and about to go to bed. Will write more tomorrow.

Chrille

Back as well.
Dirty, smelly, sunburned, but inspired. Will upload my photo collection tomorrow.

Edit: Oh yes, sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to Farlander, Lorena, M0ds or jetXL.
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Nacho

Back too! Too tired to take a shower, look at the time of posting... Tomorrow at 8, shower, and then, back to work.Ã,  :P

Thanks everybody for the nice moments!

P.S. Lorena says she's sorry for not being able to say goodbye, Linus (She was sleeping).

P.S.S. Sorry for being at the shop when you left, Petter, but, well, we're mateys, no need for oficial goodbyes beetween friends. ;)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

edmundito

Hmm, maybe I should have Modified my post if it was going to cause such trouble.

For the record: It's really unfortunate that the plane crashed, and I was hoping that no agsers were part of those who perished in the accident.

Sarcastic remarks never work well online.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Helm

well the first thing that came to mind when I heard about the crash was 'oh hell did a sizable chunk of ags people, including the creator, just die?'. The later abstraction that indeed no matter who they were, a lot of people died, and that that's horrible no matter what, didn't come until a bit later.

WINTERKILL

Disco

11 hours left in Athens airport for me :'(. Airport security just woke me up and told me to get into a chair, from the same place we were laying the whole time! Hmph!!

Grundislav

Currently in Heathrow airport, awaiting to board my flight at 9:35am.  Survived my late-night expedition into London, but am incredibly dirty, smelly, tired, and NOT looking forward to an 8-hour flight. 

Will check in later.

Nacho

What did exactly happen with the plane flying from Cyprus? I saw the covers of the greeks newspaper, photos takes from an f-16, including another fighter and the civil airplane... I assumed that one of the fighters crashed with the airplane, but my dad mentioned something about that everybody was died frozen before crashing in the land. I was sleepy and tired, I don't know if I was dreaming or something... Can someone make me a short briefing?
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SSH

Privateer Puddin'

Mittens was good but oh so tiring (probably the heat.. or lack of comfort quest)

Disco

Whee! The swissy Brits made itÃ,  :D. I am an hour from check in, alleged to be in London at 7:30.Ã,  I shall kiss the ground upon landing. Glad everyone made it home, Petey is in bussy transit and Grundislav is at least in London. Thanks for the great time guys, hasta luego! <--(never to soon to start)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk