Legend of four castles

Started by , Mon 30/05/2005 17:22:43

Previous topic - Next topic

sabrefist

QuoteLegend of four castles
Life working in a museum with scientists and historians can be interesting at times. It is about to get very interesting when the main character (Franco) hears about a legendary symbol hidden in a castle sealed with 3 elemental locks, which can be opened by keys hidden in three other castles. This symbol will make the museum the most popular tourist attraction in the city as the symbol is said to contain a huge power which can give the possessor an ultimate power that can be used to take over the world. Of course there is no truth to the legend... right? It turns out that someone wants that power to rule the world so getting the symbol isn't going to be easy. It is up to Franco and his colleague, Jane, to get to the symbol before anyone else.

I am lookig for a background artist and a character artist. I will need you to work on the graphics over the next couple of months in your own time. I will give you a screenshot of the main screen for you to recreate and also a copy of the plot.

Graphics should be cartoonish but maybe some realism, I like the graphics from broken sword 1 and 2

The complete plot and the characters and locations lists are complete.

If you are interested please email me at scottirvine@gmail.com or PM me.

Ubel

If you need help with a game, post your requests here. It will get lot more attention there. Good luck with the game!

sabrefist

I have posted there with some information and linked to this thread, thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk