SQ3 (another p&c remake) - need help with gfx

Started by Orieac, Sat 28/05/2005 12:58:03

Previous topic - Next topic

What a loser.

Well then there is no point then, why would you announce a pre mature project without a final image to show at all? You can ask for help in a thread around here some where, or you could look for people who offer their services.

Blackthorne

He's making a point-and-click SQ3.  He hopes to have improved graphics someday, but for now he's using 640x400 versions of the originals.

If you don't like it, don't play it.  If you don't like what he's doing, remake it yourself.  Otherwise, shut up.  Seriously.

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

deltamatrix

wow. what controversy. This ought to be interesting  :=

Anywayz, I just tried out the demo. Didn't get far coz I got stuck when I was riding that grappler thingy and returned to the control room. It would no longer move.

Sum of the gfx do look sloppy at this stage but so far it seems you are truly doing a good job. Its true that a point-n-clic port of this game would be great. I look forward to the release.  ;)
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

Sinister

Honestly people!!... come on.. everybody just got into fight stance!!

Calm down...

Stay calm, ok true maybe his announcement is out place... (no its not out of place maybe just a little out of time).. i get the point though, your remaking SQ3 to point and click. For that thank you. And good luck.

Second, when remaking a game, or even touching a little-bit of it, when its a classic, everyone will jump up and try to poke out your eyes!!!.. but remember its your project, you can do with it whatever you want.. (hey you can even make roger wilco bald :P!!!).. some wont like it, others will. Keep that in mind.

CoffeeBob

This seems like an intresting project. I would love to see SQ3 with enhanced graphics and P&C interface.
Also, If you still need help, I can VGA'ize some sprites for you. ;)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I agree completely with Bt on this one, why do some of you people get so uppity when someone decides to do a remake?  You don't have to play it or even acknowledge it, and dismissing it right at the start and warning them how it needs to do this or that is both childish and silly.  Give the man a chance.  Good luck.

big brother

I don't think people were uppity about the remake. I think people took offense when he claimed that the graphics in the original were worse than his.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

What a loser.

Quote from: big brother on Fri 03/06/2005 19:13:52
I don't think people were uppity about the remake. I think people took offense when he claimed that the graphics in the original were worse than his.

Thats my point.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk