CAVERNS

Started by Helm, Thu 09/06/2005 00:02:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordalles

that little intro of the character falling though a hole into the cavern is just awesome!

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Nikolas

A very good game Helm. Congrats!

I'm wondering why not a bigger one?

Just that.

And the music is very nice, and atmoshperic as I would expect.

MrColossal

it was a one room one week game so that's why it wasn't really big.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Nikolas

Yes, I know that. What I was asking, with my honestly poor english, is why not make another one bigger. Sorry for that

Gilbert

Because Helm has some other big thing to take care of himself, so he can only work on tiny games. :=

Kal-El

I had to laugh when I pressed my Windows key on my keyboard whilst playing and discovered the name of the game window is VAGINAS, lol, classic!

I'm totally stuck by the way, all I've done is picked up two rocks!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Candle

Started the game ,started walking in to the cave and poof.

---------------------------
Illegal exception
An exception 0xC0000005 occured in ACWIN.EXE at EIP = 0x00447C41 ; program pointer is +1005, ACI version 2.70.856, gtags (2,0)

AGS cannot continue, this exception was fatal. Please note down the numbers above, remember what you were doing at the time and notify CJ on the Tech forum.

Most versions of Windows allow you to press Ctrl+C now to copy this entire message to the clipboard for easy reporting.
OKÃ,  Ã, 

Janik

Quote from: Kal-El on Fri 21/10/2005 13:19:15
I'm totally stuck by the way, all I've done is picked up two rocks!
I'm stuck too (two rocks as well). Is there anyplace to get hints/walkthrough?
Play pen and paper D&D? Then try DM Genie - software for Dungeons and Dragons!

Goldmund

Beautiful and polished!

The active soundtrack (tm) is a very nice touch and I'd like to install Sigmund Freud plugins into all games I play.

But I wish he didn't zpeek like zis. Because its an ameritype (american stereotype). It was a bit too obvious and the humour intrinsic to his exclamations would be enough without this act of slight overdoing.

Snarky

You can hear Freud speaking English in this clip (from the Freud Museum). It's from his old age, and he may have been suffering from cancer in his jaw at the time, so it's a bit difficult to make out how he spoke. I think you can tell that he does have an accent, though not all the stereotypical characteristics of German speakers.

Cool game by the way, Helm! The puzzles and story may not be the most amazing ever, but the graphics, writing, sound and Freudness is top notch!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk