Opulent Rekkids Game

Started by Mogus, Sat 11/06/2005 13:18:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Mogus

Hey folks,
I'm not sure where to post this and this seemed like the most suitable place.

I am currently writing the script for a new adventure game I plan to have developed.

Plot: You control a group of 4 budding musicians as they complete tasks and solve puzzles during their pursuit of a record label deal. A comedic adventure in the style of the GREAT Maniac Mansion.

The game is meant to be as commercial as possible in terms of graphic and gameplay quality.

I am currently looking for help in the development of this game.

I need the following people:
Talented Character Creator
Background Creator
Animator
AGS Skilled Individual to put it all together in game form.

I can pay for help if you have the right skills, examples of your work and the amount of pay desired.
I am open to either straight pay, smaller up front pay with profit sharing (the goal is to create a shareware title to be distributed through the web, I have contacts with a national gaming network I could get the game featured on). Also list your available time to work on the project.

I need serious people to apply, not fly by night people who lose interest in 3 days.
You will not be paid up front for work due to this reason. A fee will be agreed upon prior to you starting and you will be paid upon completion of the project. Contracts will be used if needed. I have no problem with that.

If you are interested in taking part in this project and or have any advice to offer, please feel free to post here and or email me at mogusland@hotmail.com

Thank you.

DoorKnobHandle

I suggest you copy the text from your post to the clipboard before it gets deleted, go and search the "ACR - need help with a game?" sticky thread in the "Adventure related talk and chat" area and create a new post there and insert your text.

I don't try to be mean, but to post here you need to have atleast two screens working and a somewhat atleast 10% finished game or so.

[MODERATOR-MODE OFF NOW] ;)

Mogus

How would I have a 10% completed game if I have no staff or team to put it together?

That makes very little sense.

A bit of a catch 22 don't you think?

How many people come around here with actual money in hand to hire some of the developers of your community?

Suit yourself but it just seems a bit silly to me.

DoorKnobHandle

Get your team at the ACR thread then and write here at a later point in time.

Darth Mandarb

I find it's best to read the FORUM RULES when I don't know the proper place to post something.

This is not it.

As [ ... ] pointed out this request belongs in the ACR Thread.  If you aren't even 10% on a game, it's not really "In Production".

Thank you, drive through.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk