The Devil's Shroud part II

Started by Ketmaier, Sat 11/06/2005 22:34:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Potch

Found a bug...

Spoiler
If you put the knob on the fountain, and the trap door opens, and then you LOOK at the fountain, the door closes, and the knob disappears.  I went back to the Abbey and the knob was back in the drawer.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Ketmaier

The following bugs have been fixed:
1) look fountain after the manhole is open
2) open inventory while the cow is moving

SHE DEVIL

Hi, can someone help me please? I can't bring up the download page for the game,it comes back "error page not found"??? J.

Ashen

Try copy-pasting the link - I think the code for the url was typed wrong but http://leok.altervista.org/ seems to work.
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

SHE DEVIL

Thank you so much for helping me!! J.

Lava

N.S.N.D
No Screenshot No Download.

Potch

Lava, if you don't download it just because of that, it is your loss, because this is a pretty cool game.  You are seriously missing out.
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

passer-by

Quote from: Potch on Thu 30/06/2005 15:11:00
Lava, if you don't download it just because of that, it is your loss, because this is a pretty cool game.Ã,  You are seriously missing out.

As a poor dial up user, I prefer to see a couple of screenshots, play a demo or read many critics before I decide to download anything bigger than 7Mb...

Potch

I can understand that. :-)  I'm so poor, I don't even HAVE internet at home... I download stuff at work... which I probably shouldn't do, but I have this horrible addiction to adventure games!

SHE DEVIL

Hi, can someone please tell me how to save the game? At the beginning of the game, the load, save screen is the with a red block to put in your name but if you hit save it doesn't do anything. Also, how do you save once you're in the game???? By the way, I'm on sloooow dial-up and it's well worth the download !! J.

Potch

To save, hit escape.  Pick a slot.  Type the name and hit enter ( I think).  That should do it.

SHE DEVIL

THANK YOOOOU !!!!     J.

lakerz

Hello, I finished playing through part II and liked it almost as much as part I!  That is only because I liked part I a whole lot.  Some of the puzzles were HARD, but I kinda expected that given the difficulty of part I.  Looking forward to the last 3 parts of this series.  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk