Calling all talented artists (and animators)

Started by jannar85, Tue 14/06/2005 18:10:10

Previous topic - Next topic

jannar85

Introduction
Hello, I'm Atle, also called Jannar on these forums. An old AGS-er. I was thinking of using ACR for this, but I think this will work better.

General
Currently I look for artists who are quick with a pencil (or tablet), and could sketch out a few scenes. Also, I seek animators and a character designer.

I will work to complete the whole story in one or two months, and it's talk about making 1 or 2 background sketches and 2-4 character designs per week. If you feel like doing more, we won't stop you ;) The sketches should be made 640x480 or higher.

The background will be drawn over again after some time, or just possibly colored.
Walkcycles will also then be improved further. Also, if you're just a character designer, you're welcome too.

If there will be many interesting appliers, I will personally send each of those an e-mail and tell more about the project. Don't misconceive me, I will take contact with those anyway.

I recommend signing up, and I hope someone will.
Questions will be answered when you are chosen. Also, the project could also open to new exciting projects to work with.

Signing up
Please post contact information, and tell us a little about yourself.
It would be nice if you could attach an example of your work. Also include an e-mail were we can reach you. If you don't feel to post here, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks for taking interest.

Here's an example of the style we're heading. It would be nice if you could match this style or something close to it:

Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Privateer Puddin'

Quote from: jannar85 on Tue 14/06/2005 18:10:10
I was thinking of using ACR for this, but I think this will work better.

but what if everyone thought this? ¬¬

jannar85

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Tue 14/06/2005 18:31:11
but what if everyone thought this? ¬¬
Let's say I tried, but I got no replies.
I've seen people asking for help outside ACR, so why couldn't I give it a go as well?
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Scummbuddy

I would love to be a part of this, you know that Jannar, but as of now, I have too much on my desk with projects to join at this moment.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

MrColossal

Use the ACR thread for this, that's why its there.

"Hello, I'm Atle, also called Jannar on these forums. An old AGS-er. I was thinking of using ACR for this, but I think this will work better."

"Let's say I tried, but I got no replies."

This is not the right attitude.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk