Need a plot writer, I'll take the job(for free)

Started by Cownip, Sun 19/06/2005 01:16:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Cownip

I am looking for a job as a plot writer. I am very creative and writing stories is my specialty, espcially ones in adventure games. I have sucessfuly written a plot for my game, currenlt called farmers boy(title will probably change, and the actual programing of game will start after my summer break). Any way, I will help you write any type of story(oc course for free) that you are having trouble making, and even help you branstorm on ideas for the whole entire plot, not just strengthing it. I work quickly, and althouh I am going on vacation for a while, I think I will be able to stay in touch and show you my plot line/scribt. I will start at any time, and I will only do one game at a time so hurry up and please hire me.
p.s. I am not sure if this is the right forum, I just made this thread here, so I can help games in progress starting out.
I will accept any writing jobs, I can help you brain storm the whole main plot line as well tweak it and strengthen it, write the detailed parts and areas, help organizse ideas, and make scribts.

Darth Mandarb

Absolutely not the correct place to post this!

Post this in the "Offer Your Services" thread in the "Adventure Related Talk & Chat" board.

Good luck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk