Pepe's Adventures 2: The Evil Ones

Started by alimpo83, Tue 28/06/2005 15:22:01

Previous topic - Next topic

alimpo83

I'm starting the sequel to my first (little and with very very bugs, but still playable) game, called "Pepe's Adventures 2: The Evil Ones"

PLOT

After the first game, Kandelf takes our hero to the "far north", as he said before. He must find Zarion and defeat him, but has to pass his minions, and in the way, find new characters.

Features:

New characters like Zarion, Malazin the Evil Wizard, the guards or Melina, the angel
Many new locations, including world map like in the Monkey Island Series(tm)
New animations and sprites

I have a first screen on my site ]http://www.freewebtown.com/alimpo83] , where I show the improvement on the background design when compared with the first game.
I used some tutorials to improve my background making, found here in this site.
The new Pepe's Sprites are being made, so the one you see on the screen is just for testing.

Development status

CHARACTERS:
Zarion - 0%
Malazin - 80%
Guards - 100%
Melina - 0%
Pepe - 20%
Other - 0%

PLOT : 100%

LOCATIONS : 10% ( I will not put the locations names, as it would spoil the fun later)

MUSIC AND SOUND FX: 15%

No idea when it will come out, but as soon as possible, and this time, with interactions much more developed!Ã,  ;)Ã, 
LIMPO ARTS

GarageGothic

If the screenshots are on your site, maybe you should offer a link :)

Edit: Thank you :) I'll go play part one now.

Darth Mandarb

You offer ONE screenshot when the FORUM RULES specifically state that you must have TWO.

And the link to the one screenshot doesn't work.

When you have another screenshot (minimum two) ready to include in this post I'll unlock it.

Please review the FORUM RULES as well.

Andail

This topic has been reported to the moderators by the author.
If you want a second opinion, all I can say is that Darth is making a perfectly fair decision to lock it; the thread lacks the two obligatory screenshots, and the link isn't working. The rules are the same for everybody.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk