Best ROCK song ever!

Started by Hamelkart, Tue 28/06/2005 23:40:20

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

The Faint rock.

And I love Joyzipper. (And Tabitha is really nice, she tries her best to write back to her fans)

Petra

Hi there all together,

after a long time I'm back again.....
(was afraid of Helm :o)
No, just kidding! This guy may be a bit too directly sometimes, but he knows what he is talking about!

So.....has anyone seen the Eurovision song contest on Saturday?
I was so glad, that the best song of the evening won ;D
And now I'm listening to Lordi's Album "The Monsterican Dream". This is really rock! Just great stuff!

ManicMatt

Hey Petra! There's a whole thread just about the Eurovision song contest in the general discussion area, go check it out!

Yes... Helm... When not staring in Rogue Trooper or listening to music that has guitar solo's that go on for ten minutes he likes to scare away potential AGS members!

But he can make me laugh. Ho ho.

Petra

Ah, thanks ManicMatt ;D

Will check out the Eurovision song contest discussion.

And Helm is not that bad....
Just a bit directly...
Ok, every one is different. Let him live ;D

Helm

I am not that bad. I eat babies, but first I cook them.
WINTERKILL

Hammerite

you know you can get microwavable babies now?
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

LimpingFish

Pfft.

Powdered Babies are the food of the future.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Petra

Hi Helm,

Let's have dinner together tonight ::)

But joke aside....

Your opinion really interests me..
What do you think of Lordi? Do not want to discuss about the Song contest but about their music....

This is great rock, isn't it???

ManicMatt

Quote from: Petra on Thu 25/05/2006 22:52:20
This is great rock, isn't it???

I can't wait to see Helm's opinion on this band again either!

let me see, not only do I think he's going to say they aint great, but he's also going to say they aint rock.

In other news I got Pink Punk's album. It's the lead singer from One Minute Silence (What does Helm and Petra think of them by the way?) doing rap over electronic and experimental-ish music.

Helm

Petra, this post covers my opinion of Lordi.

The only good thing Pink ever did in her life is hire female bassist of Hammers of Misfortune for touring, pay her amazingly well, so in effect bankrolling Hammers and their second AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT album 'The August Engine'.
WINTERKILL

ManicMatt

Quote from: Helm on Fri 26/05/2006 07:28:52
The only good thing Pink ever did in her life is hire female bassist of Hammers of Misfortune for touring

Wow, it's not often I name a band Helm hasn't heard of. But surely you've heard of One minute silence, if not "pink punk"?

But nice to know Pink contributed something good in the music world!

Helm

Sorry, misread. I have no idea who Pink Punk are.
WINTERKILL

ManicMatt

Well if anyone's interested in something a bit different, here's pink punk:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31534792

And also a link to my fave non-goth metal band One Minute Silence:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=41926527

Helm

Sorry. Not metal. And not good.
WINTERKILL

ManicMatt

Helm

WINTERKILL

lo_res_man

Quote from: LimpingFish on Wed 24/05/2006 23:03:32
Powdered Babies are the food of the future.
heh, does anyone know that joke were this pre-breakup russan goes to america, and comes back completly in awe of the US of A. and he tells his friend. "I go to the store and they have EVERYTHING there, all convienient and redy to make. first, I see pudding powder, mix with water and you get pudding, then I saw orange juce powder, just mix with water and you get orange juce. THEN, I saw BABY powder, and I thought, WHAT A COUNTRY!"

oh ya, back on topic ,one of my fave bands is Linkin Park.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Helm

I liked your second joke more! haha!
WINTERKILL

Paper Carnival

Linkin Park are boring, but they used to be my first band that I actually started listening :-[ now their kind of music doesn't interest me anymore.

and Manic Matt, that indeed is not metal or good.

www.purevolume.com/saviourmachine, the song American Babylon is stuck to me. The other songs aren't that good and the older stuff was better...

Helm

Savior Machine I and II are the only records of theirs I consider worthwhile. But extremely so. The Legend series are just not something I care to follow very closely, although I do like Pale Horse and a few other choice tracks.
WINTERKILL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk