The Amulet of Monkey Island

Started by Metamorfo, Fri 08/07/2005 03:39:01

Previous topic - Next topic

bush_monkey

Is this being made using AGS? I thought I read in another forum that they were using Wintermute?  ??? Not that I'm trying to be awkward o anything coz it sure does look good  and I can't wait to get my hands on it ;D

Metamorfo

IT WAS GOING to be developed in AGS, in fact our first beta is developed in AGS.
Now we're using WME...  :=

What a loser.

Good choice, Wintermute is really the best engine for games at higher resolutions, more features too.

=The=Brat=

Heres some fan art to show how much i am awaiting this game

Ubel

Quote from: Metamorfo on Wed 20/07/2005 00:57:47
IT WAS GOING to be developed in AGS, in fact our first beta is developed in AGS.
Now we're using WME...Ã,  :=

If that's so... then is there any sense in keeping this thread here? I mean this forum is for AGS games only. :-\

=The=Brat=

AGS isnt just for AGS developed games, its a retro - gaming community otherwise we wouldnt have comic contests, popular threads such as 'which state are you from' and they dont seriously JUST make AGS games at brittens and mittens so this thread is fine. Besides i think lots of people on ags would love to see the progress of a game at the same qaulity of th origanals.

EDIT: Never Mind, I have been proved otherwise  :P

Ishmael

Quote from: TheBrat499 on Wed 20/07/2005 11:03:41
AGS isnt just for AGS developed games, its a retro - gaming community otherwise we wouldnt have comic contests, popular threads such as 'which state are you from' and they dont seriously JUST make AGS games at brittens and mittens so this thread is fine. Besides i think lots of people on ags would love to see the progress of a game at the same qaulity of th origanals.

NO.

This board is clearly titled "AGS Games in Production". This is an AGS board, and a general adventure board there besides. But this isn't a general adventure related board in itself.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

=The=Brat=

Just let him keep the topic!

Cyberion

agreed, if it's not AGS, than it's useless. This thread should be closed.

MalleTheRedPhoenix

I agree too!
This title has nothing more to do with AGS anymore.
And it doesn't matter, if this game is specially a retro game or not.

Babar

Move to Gen? or Adventure Game Chat?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Darth Mandarb

I think I should make this a sticky for "what NOT to do" ...

Since this is no longer an AGS game, locky lock locky.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk