Da New Guys

Started by Potch, Wed 13/07/2005 21:05:25

Previous topic - Next topic

dare2beu

hmm i seem slow.. when i click on the motor he says i need some kind of fuel cap.. but i don't know where it is.. i've tried that cup from the customer but it doesn't seem to work.. btw i did use the card and press the button..

IceMan

Heh! Bit of a pixel-hunt, I'm afriad:
Spoiler
The fuel cap is the thing on the end of the vertical pipe thing on the left of the machine
[close]
8)

dare2beu

wow i didn't see that.. thanks a lot!

dare2beu

ahh.. i'm stuck.. again lol  but i won't give up until i get it

i'm stuck in the cell.. i put the hamster on the shelf.. and i have the crowbar.. i used it on the hamster and shelf.. but no.. nothing worked..  do i have to do something with the pager?

jenga75

I am stuck at the very beginning of level 3 at the with the carand the wherehouse, and cant figure out what to do.Ã,  I have gotten the car jack out of the trunk/boot, What next? ???

Potch

Dare2beu:

Spoiler
  I think you need to click on the shelf before you put the hamster on it, so it is at an angle.
[close]

jenga

Spoiler
  have the big guy go into the warehouse.  I just played this game, but I can't remember exactly what I did.  Maybe use the car jack to open the door to the warehouse.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

jenga

Hmmm I tried that and it says that wont work. Ã, arggg! I know that brain is supposed to go down the sewer but I cant find the drain hole. Ã, Help!

IceMan

Spoiler
Use the carjack with the padlock.  You can't get to the sewer until you do this!
[close]
Hope this helps!

jane

I am on part 3 - have got note to Brain, he has used numbers on key pad, but both other lifts are stuck and can't get the others to do anything else and Brain won't go/do anywhere else either...............Help please

IceMan

Spoiler

Get Simon to search the filing cabinet some more under 'S'...
[close]

IceMan

Skio

There seems to be a problem...

Spoiler
The walkthrough says I have to take a card from the opinion box at the fastfood scene, but it's empty! Is there anything else I have to do first. I have monaged to take the cup from the customer
[close]
Î'νδρων Επιφανων Πασα Î"η ΤαφοÏ,

IceMan

Hmm, that's definately a strange 'un... :P
You should try restarting Part II (luckily you're right at the start of it!)  No-one else has reported this bug so it may just be a one-off (crosses fingers)

Skio

You were right. Starting the 2nd chapter again solved it.

I just finished the game. It was outstanding!!!
Î'νδρων Επιφανων Πασα Î"η ΤαφοÏ,

JadeyBaby

I'm really stuck!  How do I get The Defender past the lasars?  Brain has put the key in the hole where the keypad is, and Simon's in the managers office, but I have no codes yet.  Anyone?

Dragon

I'm stuck in the same place..can anyone help? tnx!

Quote from: JadeyBaby on Wed 24/08/2005 16:23:32
I'm really stuck!Ã,  How do I get The Defender past the lasars?Ã,  Brain has put the key in the hole where the keypad is, and Simon's in the managers office, but I have no codes yet.Ã,  Anyone?

Brittany

Please help Part 2 -
Spoiler
I can't leave the apartment. I have the pulley all set up with the golf club and bottle, but he just says "I shouldn't leave till I have enough money to afford a bus fare." I'm wondering if I need the change from part 1 but I spent it all... have I screwed myself? Also the keys to my locker just disappeared. Please help
[close]

Mozesh

Quote from: Brittany on Thu 08/09/2005 22:28:14
Please help Part 2 -
Spoiler
I can't leave the apartment. I have the pulley all set up with the golf club and bottle, but he just says "I shouldn't leave till I have enough money to afford a bus fare." I'm wondering if I need the change from part 1 but I spent it all... have I screwed myself? Also the keys to my locker just disappeared. Please help
[close]

Spoiler
Check the bookshelf, behind the sofa. Look in one of the books, there's something in there you need.
[close]

Dragon

How do I get Defender into the building? I can't find any way to disable the lasers. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Quote from: Dragon on Thu 08/09/2005 07:29:07
I'm stuck in the same place..can anyone help? tnx!

Quote from: JadeyBaby on Wed 24/08/2005 16:23:32
I'm really stuck!Ã,  How do I get The Defender past the lasars?Ã,  Brain has put the key in the hole where the keypad is, and Simon's in the managers office, but I have no codes yet.Ã,  Anyone?

miryoku_81

Quote from: Dragon on Mon 12/09/2005 03:06:15
How do I get Defender into the building? I can't find any way to disable the lasers. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Spoiler
Do you have a mirror
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk