Da New Guys

Started by Potch, Wed 13/07/2005 21:05:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon

Thanks miryoku_81! Just finished the game~

Quote from: miryoku_81 on Mon 12/09/2005 03:16:23
Quote from: Dragon on Mon 12/09/2005 03:06:15
How do I get Defender into the building? I can't find any way to disable the lasers. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Spoiler
Do you have a mirror
[close]

desimaui

Quote from: Dragon on Mon 12/09/2005 05:38:15
Thanks miryoku_81! Just finished the game~

Quote from: miryoku_81 on Mon 12/09/2005 03:16:23
Quote from: Dragon on Mon 12/09/2005 03:06:15
How do I get Defender into the building? I can't find any way to disable the lasers. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Spoiler
Do you have a mirror
[close]
HI I need help...
Spoiler
Brain is by the lift after he put in the code from the sheet that defender sent him down the shaft. Simon is still in the office and needs the combo for the safe. What am I missing?
[close]
All You Need is Love!

IceMan

Heh, the safe is a red herringÃ,  :)

Spoiler
All you need to do is get Simon to search the filing cabinet some more.
[close]
Good luck!

desimaui

Yo Ice Man,
Spoiler
What is he searching the file cabinet for? A file?
[close]
All You Need is Love!

IceMan

Spoiler
Look under 'S'>'Security'
[close]
:)

desimaui

Yes, I did that and all Simon says is, "It's empty."
All You Need is Love!

IceMan

Spoiler

Hope this isn't a bug coming on!  If he's saying "It's empty" it should mean you've already found the key inside it.  This is the other item Brain needs to re-activate the elevator.
[close]

desimaui

Iceman,
Spoiler
I have the key that Simon got from the security file but how do I get it to the Brain? He tried using the key with the elevator but nothing happens.
[close]
All You Need is Love!

al77

Spoiler
Ã,  if simon really has the security key, then he now has two keys.Ã,  simon won't be able to give brain his car key ;D
[close]

p.s.
Spoiler
Ã,  simon can't use key on just anywhere of elevator, did he find somewhere more specific?
[close]

desimaui

al77
Spoiler
If you mean the lift button, that won't work. Other than that I don't see any other spot on the elevator that becomes active
[close]
All You Need is Love!

al77

Spoiler
Ã,  try mousing over the elevator everywhere and the description name should change sometime soon;D
[close]

desimaui

Thanks, I got what I need from the elevator. But I'm stuck again.
Spoiler
Defender is behind the barrel that's closest to the hose and has the fire ax from Simon. When I try to use the axe on the hose nothing happens. Help?
[close]
All You Need is Love!

IceMan

Spoiler
He can't use the two things because Smiley Joe has his gun on him.  You need to get Brain to distract him.
[close]

dubaaron

Quote from: Skio on Sun 31/07/2005 22:43:46
You were right. Starting the 2nd chapter again solved it.

I just finished the game. It was outstanding!!!

I had this same issue.  Good thing I looked here, or I would've been stuck forever!  I'm guessing that it maybe has something to do with the fact that, the first time, I talked to the guy at the counter already, and the customer had already dropped his drink cup, and I had already picked it up?  This time, I checked the comments box first, and found the card there, then I got the drinks cup and everything.

Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk