The Black Sky demo game R.I.P

Started by , Fri 15/07/2005 21:06:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Fribbi AGDI joker

Ok first of all this is my first game I am trying to make I started on this in january in this year. I have thought about many ideas for this game but many of them was just a crap. But now finally I am working on a great adventure quest.

There will be a special guest star from the classic sierra game like King Graham from the King Quest series and Leisure Suit Larry and Roger Wilco.

The story has not been yet made but you can explore inside house and solve a little quest in this little demo.

I know it has a little error but I will fix it for the next demo version.

The main character in this Quest is guy who has the same nickname I have Fribbi and he has a girlfriend who lives in his house but she sleeps in tent. She was once know as the little girl with red cloak. But the purpose in this little game is to feed the hungry big wolf and make a big bomb.

Download my demo of my first game :

The Black sky demo 33.4 mb

(Updated version)

Darth Mandarb

I'll download the demo, if you read the forum rules.

Thanks for the update.  I have unlocked the thread.

Fribbi AGDI joker

Thanks so much for that. And I am really sorry about that mistake in yesterday. ;)

fluxmaster

Check out this demo, everyone, the 3-D effects are really good.
The Fluxmaster

Fribbi AGDI joker

Ok I have updated the demo but this will be my last version of the demo.

I will now move on and finish this game. It could be ready afer 2 or three weeks.

What a loser.

I find the demo rather large for what it contains. Good effort so far.

Fribbi AGDI joker

Yes I have noticed that too. But that is maybe the music's fault or because the game is on 640x480 size.  The game was before I cuted and deleted some unnessesary rooms it was then over 64 MB.  :)

I am trying my to keep the size of this game lower as possible.

But this game will have much more rooms to explore than King Quest 1.

Fribbi AGDI joker

Could the moderator please delete this thread for me because the game I was working on is damged. I can't continue to work on this game any longer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk