Exercise in Madness

Started by jman650, Fri 03/02/2012 02:55:00

Previous topic - Next topic

jman650

Hello AGS forums, I've begun my first game, hopefully to be out within the month.

Titled "An Exercise in Madness", it's a psychological thriller/horror game taking place in a large building with grey stone walls. Seemingly a prison, you are the only person inside, and the only other person as far as you can tell is the Warden, a man with a strange mask, a robotic mouth, and electric flows for arms. Exploring the facility, you begin to notice figures in black hoodies, holding up masks to their faces.

And as you peek through one door, you see a white beast covered in faces that you think was once human. You run.

One thing that I found fun about working on this game was the art style. Me and my friend Eric draw every background, every character, every visible thing in the game by hand, frame by frame, and then import it in for coloring and outlining. This gives the game a very nice doodle-y feel.

Concept art and screenshots from the demo build are forthcoming, if you have patience.

Progress-
Art-20%
Music-100%
Development-0%
Testing-0%

Darth Mandarb

I have lots of patience.  When you read the rules, and can follow them, PM me and we can unlock this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk