The Legacy

Started by SupSuper, Wed 03/08/2005 16:40:34

Previous topic - Next topic

SupSuper

Six lives, one legacy...

Story-description-type-thing
The Legacy is a game set across six distinctive eras and locations around the globe. Play as six different characters as they attempt to uncover the mystery of the Legacy, as well as solving their own personal problems. From ancient Rome to a space station in the far future, the Legacy is a game that you'll want to play again and again.

Features
1. It's a classic style point and click adventure!
2. Distinctive dialogue for every interaction, no more generic "I can't do that!"'s.
3. A blend of different genres - comedy, period drama, detective noir, sci-fi and more.
4. Extras to uncover and Mini-games to find.
5. Totally rewritten GUI, for easier and faster use.

OMG Screenshots!

Lots of crazy responses!

When we say "every interaction", we mean it.

No boring grey dialogs here.

Team and Overall Progress

Founder/Writer/Concept Design: Utterly Mad
GUI/Scripting/All the work with AGS: SupSuper
Music: Paul.Power, M3ntal

Story: 100%
Scripting: 40%
Graphics: 0%*
Sound/Music: 10%

*All the art you see on the screenshots is temporary crappy placeholder art made by yours truly. Because:
WE NEED ARTISTS! Pleeeeeease. I've gone through 5 forums already and still no response, so I figured giving more details on the game would help. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, after all, the game's 320x200. If you can draw rooms, backgrounds, characters, ANYTHING, please contact me or just post. Trust me, if we end up being the artists, it won't be pretty.
Programmer looking for work

Darth Mandarb

Please post your request for help in the ACR Thread.

I'm locking this thread because these aren't "in-game" screenshots (as the rules require) and just "temporary crappy placeholder" art as you said.

When [if] you find an artist and get some real backgrounds, send me a PM and I'll re-open this thread.

Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk