A big thanks!

Started by , Tue 26/07/2005 17:56:21

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Just to say; thanks to those who have updated their game information and included my name in the credits, (Rich, Phil, Ed) - it'd be great if everyone who has a game uploaded on this site took the time to fill out the credits section appropriatly. Now I feel partly famous, woo!

:)

edmundito

Hey, no problem! You probably need a lot more credit, though! Like, the Rob Blanc theme....
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

m0ds

Bwahaha! Yeps, but AS IF he'd come back to enter that info! :P I guess thats part of the problem, people come, people go.

edmundito

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 26/07/2005 19:47:36
Bwahaha! Yeps, but AS IF he'd come back to enter that info! :P

He did! Check it.

Spoiler
Actually, it was AGA.
[close]
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

LGM

What.. m0ds is associated with COMPLETED projects? When did that happen?
You. Me. Denny's.

TerranRich

Mine's not completed. At least not yet. Oh, and m0ds, I need to contact you regarding doing the music for By the Sword once again, if you're interested that is. ;)

Kinoko

Terran, I just adore your avatar.

Yeah, I'm a little confused... what is mods getting credited (or not) for? Apart from my precious beta testers, I'm the only one who worked on my game so as far as I'm concerned, my credits are filled out properly.

MrColossal

Then don't worry about it Kinoko, if you knew why Mods was being credited you'd totally have credited him! hehe
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

TerranRich

I credited him for, like, the one song I put on the BTS demo that he did. Actually, I don't think he did any songs on the demo at all, I just credited him for the hard work he did that I never used.

m0ds

Or the hard work I'm ABOUT to do, Rich? ;) I'd still love to do the music, if you want to PM me some info about that it would be great!

Ed - woo! Now I see, yey! - thanks :)

Quotewhat is mods getting credited (or not) for?
Music, mostly :D

And LGM - cheeky! ;)

monkey0506

Can I take this moment to ask what is required of one to get m0ds to do the music for their game?  Also...what type of music does he make?  I don't think I've ever heard any of his work.

[Cameron]

He did numerous RON theme tunes. And he will be credited soon for the KC theme tune.... Isn't the right m0ds? ;)

TerranRich

monkey: m0ds makes all kinds of styles of MIDI themes. He used to charge upwards of $100 for his services, but now does it out of the goodness of his heart.

Wait...you don't still charge...do you, m0ds? ;)

BerserkerTails

Mods has done soundtrack's for Fatman, Perils of Poom, etc... Good composer, he's what originally made me want to get into AGS music composing.
I make music.

Harvester

Good composer and even better person. Yey!
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Pet Terry

I too shall take this moment to write my 'thank you's to m0ds. Even though some people consider me as a good musician I have asked m0ds to help me with stuff and he has helped me without whining that I can make music by myself! And like on BerserkerTails' case, m0ds was the main inspiration for me to really get into music making (especially midi) and helping other people with music.

So thanks mate! You deserve it. :)
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

TerranRich

Actually, m0ds, I want to thank you for something a lot deeper than music. You are the reason I got into the AGS forums in the first place. When I first contacted you about doing music for game, I was originally going to use Visual Basic (BLECH!!!) for it. You got me into AGS (even though I'd seen it before but never learned it, back when it was RoomEdit to run the editor :)), and for that I'm grateful.

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk