Knight's Quest III - Tides of Merania [ALMOST DONE!]

Started by Frequentor, Wed 10/08/2005 19:57:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Frequentor

Knight's Quest III is a story set between three different characters and three different realms. It tells the story of a King and his two best knights as they struggle to recover the three Pentagrams needed to defeat the mighty overlord, before he destroys all they hold dear.

Action is split between three countries: the freezing wastes of the Black Hand Republic, the quaint villages of Althador and the bizarre islands of Merania. YOU control the mighty King Althos, the useless Sir Frank and the overtly sexual Sir Roberto as they quest to save their beloved homeland.

Journey to amazing places, the ancient peak of the Guru, the canyon of a thousand Bandits and even the lost city of Crackton...

Will you locate the Pentagrams and defeat the Overlord?

The game is about 80-85% done, and is longer than the original Knight's Quest IV. All that remains is music, and end sequence, and the finishing touches. So let me know what you think, and get ready for the real game, which will (hopefully) be out within the next two weeks!
See above post for message.

big brother

That checkered blanket looks oddly familiar... I wish I could put my finger on it.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Dambuilder

Longer than KQIV?  :o

I've gotta see it before I believe it...  ::)
Everybody else is having one, so why not me?

Dexter

YES MAN!!!! I loved the last one.  I hope this one comes sooner than later.  your humor is one that is rare but SOOOO damn good!!!

deadsuperhero

Oh, man! I can't wait for this sucker to come out. KQ4 was a classic, it was so damn funny. Can't wait to seee KQ3. What fun.
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Frequentor

Gee whizz that's awesome. It's really great to hear some feedback, I didn't get that much about the original. But I can tell you that this is much better by far. Funnier characters and some crazy puzzles. Just got to get the end sequence and it'll be finished and ready to be uploaded. Hopefully this one'll get more attention...

Thanks again for the support, you guys rock.

BTW, just to anyone who's interested, the original (KQ4) can be found here, please play it as it would make me a really happy bunny.
See above post for message.

Candle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk