AGS Live! Donate SUPER QUIZ Questions

Started by , Sat 13/08/2005 19:00:05

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Oooh, it almost sounds like something from Vodafone! As many of you are aware Mittens 2005 (in Greece) is VERY soon to commence! As per always there will be a "super quiz", where questions are asked and winners receive prizes! Like $250! Ehmm.... :P

However, this time I intend to take it further! After a brief exploration of our surroundings I hope to place 50 questions within 10 minutes walking distance of our beloved AGS folk. They will receive 5 points for finding their questions and then five extra points for answering them correctly later on. There are other rules, such as clue-swapping/question swapping, but I haven't thought of those so clearly yet - thank goodness I've got a plane journey for that first :D

If you are willing to help out, I'm looking for 1 to 3 questions PM'd to me to be included in this game... They should only be related to:

- Adventure games
- AGS, but preferably not to many "forum" questions
- Chris Jones :D

Thanks! Also, this topic will be closed just before I leave, which is within the next 4 hours!

Pumaman

Sounds good, I've sent you a few.

And now, I'm off! See y'all shortly.

BerserkerTails

Okay, thinking of some and PMing them.
I make music.

Scummbuddy

You're too late. He left about 2 hours before your post...
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Ishmael

In that case...

Quote from: m0ds on Sat 13/08/2005 19:00:05
Also, this topic will be closed just before I leave, which is within the next 4 hours!
Huh?

:P
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

m0ds

Keep them coming if you can! We've just landed in athens (and oooh its scortching!) - we've found JetXL & Helm and now we're waiting on a few more people (such as Grundislav & Farlypoo)... Disco also made it successfully!

CJ, however, keeps getting his bag searched becuse of a suspicious poker game he's been carrying (the x-ray machines can't read the chips!)

Thanks to those who have PM'd, hope to put this mental quiz in action soon, providing we ever stop waiting for people & actually go to Agia Anna... :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk