The Bar

Started by Opo Terser, Thu 15/07/2004 05:28:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Whipshock

WOW that background is simply amazing!
How did you make this, if I may ask?
It looks just like classic Leisure Suit Larry 6 stuff!
I can never achieve this look, either its took blocky (MSPaint) or too smooth (Photoshop) :)

Great idea for the game, I think it will turn out well if you make it as detailed as you are planning to

Albert Cuandero

This BG rocks - big time. Cool game idea!
int do_you_like_me;
if (do_you_like_me == 1) Display ("You can call me Al");
else {}

Kinoko

Oooooh, I -love- the concept. I'm ALWAYS impressed with claustrophobic games, I think that it makes you think a lot harder about the possibilities of a particular setting. The BG is, of course, gorgeous and looks like a really nice setting for a game.

...And yes, Photoshop sucks ^_^ PSP rules!

simulacra

Nice concept. Not only do you limit yourself to one room, but also make a game about social interaction instead of "use key on plank". Nice! When do you plan to release it?

Darth Mandarb

** sigh **

Yet another old thread being dug up ...

Opo - are you still working on this?

sergiocornaga

Aw... I saw this and thought there was some kind of update. I really was looking forward to this game.

[Cameron]

I was also getting my hopes up, but alas.

simulacra

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Fri 15/10/2004 05:08:23
** sigh **

Yet another old thread being dug up ...

Opo - are you still working on this?

Sorry, I didn't know I was digging up an old corpse. But is it really dead or does it just look dead?

SSH

Why does no-one dig up my GIP thread  :'(

aussie_unplugged

Perhaps we can just keep posting here and keep the flame alive.

sergiocornaga

Yeah! And while we're at it, let's dig up the threads of all those unfinished games we were looking forward to so very, very much.

please don't ban me.

Opo Terser

Hello everybody, yes I am still working on it, (not as much as I would like to). I'll try to keep you guys updated on whenever I might finish it, but don't get your hopes up, I could never finish it, that seems to be my style.  :-\

Edwin Xie

Awww, now I was looking forward to this game....I hope you can keep us updated now.
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

Opo Terser

Yeah, you can pretty much mark this one dead :-\, It was a cool idea but I never start what I finish. Feel free to use the background in your game or whatever.

Kweepa

Damn!
You should team up with someone and do artwork for their game, if you don't have the motivation to finish your own.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk