Knight's Quest III - Tides of Merania [New Version - 3.0]

Started by Frequentor, Fri 26/08/2005 00:01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Frequentor

It is the best show ever, and most certainly deserves its own topic in Off-Topic. I love that show, and am so proud that I was mistaken for Screech  :'(. So have a fish Dave.
See above post for message.

Keith Weisshar

When I downloaded the game through http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/KQ3TOM_2.0.zip and unzipped it, all I get is a cutscene that ends with to be continued and then it quits back to Windows.
The game executable has a file date of 8/30/05.

Frequentor

New version now updated, sorry about 2.0, had a small error I'd missed.

splat44

Hi Frequentor,

Great game.

I'm wondering, why were then a Knight Quest IV before this game as I've found in the following thread?
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=20499.0

Is version IV would be redone or something?

Ubel

Splat - Here's your answer.

Quote from: FrequentorAnd before you ask, there is no such Knight's Quest 1-3. I decided to jump straight in with number 4 to see what reaction I got.

I will download this game and give some comments later.

Frequentor

Yeah I thought I'd do the series in a completely random order, still not sure where it will end. Anyway, Knight's Quest I is likely to be the next one done, if anyone has any suggestions, just let me know!

EDIT: Btw, if you want to leave me some comments under the games section on the AGS site it'd be really great. Also any votes so the rating shows up. Thank you...  ;D

deadsuperhero

Dahr! Why the bloody heck haven't you edited that whole "Rosella is a Whore" thing?
I LOVE the game, very original, but I remember talking to you on MSN about the Rosella thing.
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Stefano

I think the text speed calibration isn't working properly.
The text is kinda in the same speed in both extremities of the sliding bar.
Trying to make my first AGS game.

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Alliance on Sat 03/09/2005 22:56:44
Dahr! Why the bloody heck haven't you edited that whole "Rosella is a Whore" thing?
I LOVE the game, very original, but I remember talking to you on MSN about the Rosella thing.

What's wrong with it?  I found it kind of funny.

Potch

I actually thought the Rosella thing was pretty funny too.  I mean, I adore Rosella, but it was still funny.
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Frequentor

Glad everyone enjoyed the game  :), I'm currently putting a bit of work into Knight's Quest (being the first one in the series). The game will be about twice as long as Knight's Quest III (if I can manage it) and may just fit into the Full Length Games Section! It's gonna take a while though, but I'm hoping to include some non-linear game play based around a much larger portion of Althador! Look out for it within the next year, lol.

Donn

What walkthrough I've been going insane trying to find one.  I can't find anything to stick in the pipe so I can get the 2nd half of the picture.   I did all the tasks for humpty, and I caught the baby and got the key.   I can't use the hitman until I've gotten the picture.  I also have a very expensive emo shirt.

Kaelem Gaen

Not sure if this is the write place... but I think I found an Error in Version 3.00... it seems there is an animation loop problem for a part in Sir Roberts Section...  Uh... not sure if this would be a spoiler, so possible spoiler warning... When I tried to have Sir Robert take the steps to the top of the GUru's mountain I got an error ...  I have a screen shot of  it so erm yeah 

~ Chaos, panic, disorder...  My work is done here. ~

theatrx

Where is the grass for the pipe?  Roberto doesn't want to touch anything... anywhere as far as grass is concerned!  What a woos!
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

Squinky

theatrx

I figured it out.  It's funny how you don't see the most obvious things.  It was a very nice game.
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

WackyWildCard

???

I'm certainly going to check out your 2 Adventure Games.

I'm a little concerned though, a fellow Forum Member brought this to my attention, that my Game is named Knight's Quest too! Knight's Quest: Shield Search to be exact.

www.knightsquestcentral.bravehost.com

I have a game in development - are their any copyright issues I should be aware of? Would you have a problem with the game's name? It seems the story and characters are similar, but quite different.  I would appreciate your opinions on this matter.

Thank you.

Wacky Wild Card :)

deadsuperhero

Ah, memories.
It seems this thread was necrofied...
In any case, when can we expect the prequels to roll out? They're brilliant games, you need to make more.
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk