ESPER: Paranormal Adventure COMPACT VERSION

Started by esper, Wed 31/08/2005 10:40:11

Previous topic - Next topic

jane

Thanks esper will try that.............hope you get the file server thing sorted, must be real frustrating for you after producing a great game.

jane

Akumayo

I use geocities, but you have to make the download to your index page instead of the file itself, or geocities $#!^$ the bed and tells you off for using if solely for filesharing.

However, by using the index (geocities.com/yourname) instead of (geocities.com/yourname/homepage/file.zip) you can make a loophole and still get your file out there.
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Secret Fawful

Great game but I noticed some bugs. Besides the jail and guy at pool table one, after you leave the underground cavern you can't go back in, also after that scene at the docks, won't say what happens as not to spoiler, if you go back to the docks it happen over and over again.

esper

Thanks. I noticed those and was going to fix them, but I'm notorious for not backing my stuff up and in a little mixup I trashed the entire program... So, unless there's a way to break down AGS files into their constituent parts, ESPER will have to stay the way it is. I know, I know... I suck... However, to make up for the never-again-to-be-bugfixed first ESPER game, I'm developing a sequel.
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

Davis

I'm confused... when the game starts, what town are you in? The ghost town?
"So I've proved my point a thousand fold," snorts Davis. "Ho ho."

Trish

I like the game so far, but I'm stuck:
Spoiler
what do you do with Lucy? (on the dock) do you shoot her or let her follow you? Where do you go after? Not the ship since the monster is in there... Help!
[close]

EKM

Hmm...

have you tried using rapidshare at rapidshare.de? That's a good file hosting place.

Mordalles

i still cant dowload the game.  :'(
i would really like to play it, esper!  ;D

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

OwlStretcher

Um, inside the church with Jimmy (wheelchair kid) is almost impossible. Nothing works.

itch

I just wanted to say what a fantastic game! The atmosphere you created was really good and i did something i never normally bother doing with AGS games, and went back to try the different endings (so it must be good!)
Maybe a longer sequel ?!

esper

Thanks, itch! I'm working on a different game right now, but there are plans for a better, longer sequel. I'm sorry about some of the lousy character art :( But hopefully the next game will be much, much better, and I hope to hear from you when it comes out!

@owlstretcher: Just Shoot It....
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk