Looking for medieval Graphics

Started by Jhumjhum, Fri 02/09/2005 11:15:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhumjhum

I'm looking for free medieval type backgrounds of houses, villages etc, also a castle , a scenic lush green field. Castle interiors. Are there any free BGs, free photos etc which I can use as a whole or edit them ie paint over?

I also read the post of this forum titled "post your free stuff here" but there isn't something in the nature of what I'm looking for.

Is 'modifying' and using BGs from classic sierra or lucasarts games illegal? Somewhere I read it is. But I've seen at least a couple of very popular AGS games using those BGs. So I don't know.Ã, I'm confused ???

Also please I'm looking for character walking sprites of a female character in a long dress similar to "Gaea fallen". I've found quite a good site with male character animations in AGS resources. Thank you guys!

I'll check this post ASAP

(To Moderator: Please I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for this. But I just read the rules and there was nothing against posting anything related to the content which I'm posting. But I may have misinterpreted)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Try a google image search, and for Dumbledore's sake shrink that signature! :>

Jhumjhum

I tried Google search but it leads to a lot of results, mostly unwanted. It'll take a lot of internet time to browse thru those. I tried image search and got some nice graphics but I'm never sure whether something is copyrighted even though I gave the keyword 'free'.Ã,  Then there was another site. Which said "cool free graphics". but when I went there it said u need to pay 1$ per free graphic. What kind of "free" is that? >:(

Quote from: ProgZmax on Fri 02/09/2005 11:19:10
for Dumbledore's sake shrink that signature! :>

Hee Hee! You are soo cute!Ã,  ;) Is it that long?Ã,  :-\

Andail

Sorry, only start threads in the critics lounge if you have some sort of material to publish.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk