Sprite Jam: end date 9 sept. Winner: Big Brother

Started by Floskfinger, Fri 02/09/2005 16:44:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Floskfinger

This theme of the week is:
Super Heroes.

Rules:
The powers of the super hero has got to be shown in action.
The super hero have to be your own creation (no Wolverines or Spidermen).
It could be either male, female or both (Maybe animal?).
pixel limit is maximum 60X80 and at 8bit colour rate.

Insperation:
http://www.comics-unlimited.com/merchandise/images/spiderman-50-poster.jpg
http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/scans3/x-men.jpg
http://www.x-mencharacters.com/images/Beast.gif
Dancing madly backwards on the sea of air...

kec

Ballzman
powers:throwing energy balls at enemies and doing stupid poses.
I like meat.

KrisMacDee

http://www.freewebs.com/chrismgames/dafonz.png
This da fonz man! His powers are wooing the ladies and saying" Eyyyy!".
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and you've stolen his shoes! - Billy Connelly

Tuomas

bigmac, is there something wrong with your link. Or maybe it just doesn't work

Thanks Al ninio, ok i see it now

Al_Ninio

You need to copy and paste it in your address bar, freewebs does not allow hotlinking.

Tuomas

Well.. ehm... she's got beams coming out of her hands. With those beams she shoots the bad guys heads off!!!

God I love drawing pictures like this one. Even though it looks like one made by a freak or a teenager in puberty

rharpe

This is a very lame sprite... but I at leat made a small attempt anyway: The young  lass has flower powers! Everything she touches becomes flowers... (So don't get too close!)
"Hail to the king, baby!"

Gilbert

Quote from: Floskfinger on Fri 02/09/2005 16:44:39
It could be either male, female or both (Maybe animal?).
pixel limit is maximum 60X80 and at 8bit colour rate.
It can be all three? Right? RIGHT?

I called him/her/it/them ummmm... bunny protector.

Corey

looks like a super woman who is landing in the legs of here faceless lover  :D anyway.. nice done so far
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Tuomas

wow, there really are some truly awesome sprites here! This'll be hard Floskfinger!

big brother

Allow me to present: Cyber Musketeer!

He kills spyware and viruses inside your computer. And is especially good against that damn Google 302 redirect.

His superpower is his cyber rapier (so sharp it can split bytes).

60x60 (2x zoom), 6 colors
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Stefano

I could't resist breaking the rules... while I was drawing her, my evil tablet took control of my sinapsys and with a sinister voice, whispered inside my brain: "Faça-a desta maneira!!!" (Yes, it whispered in portuguese! It's a brazilian tablet. What did you expect? Translation: "Craft her like thisssss...").

That probably means that my work won't count as an entry, but I (and my psychotic voices) am really proud of it, and I just had to share her with you guys.

A'kra: A troubled sucubus, that felt the urge to abandon the dark side and protect villagers from demonic attacks. She now lives in contradiction, constantly fighting her instincts. She hides during the day, and kick daemon ass at night, when the attacks occur.

EDIT: 2nd. version
Trying to make my first AGS game.

Corey

ohhh this demon woman looks too leet... are you sure you didnt just google it ??  :D
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend

Sam.

someone has to draw the images on google, they don't just appear for us to steal. So maybe, stefano is that one.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Reaganman Returns with his Justice Ray!

and his nemesis Kwa-Daffy!

Elianto

As usual too  many good entries  :'(

Here is mine "ChewingumMan" in the action of arresting another bad guy trying to escape from justice.

"you got me again chewingumman!!!" you can hear him cry out loud.

ChewingumMan is not the strongest hero but is among the smartest. He wait the criminal in the best spot and catch him by surprise with his sticky-sneak attack. SQUATCH!!!

Stefano

Quote from: Corey on Wed 07/09/2005 07:26:08
ohhh this demon woman looks too leet... are you sure you didnt just google it ??  :D
Oh, yes! I'm pretty sure I'm the author. Took me around 6 hours to draw it...
Quote from: Zooty on Wed 07/09/2005 10:24:22
someone has to draw the images on google, they don't just appear for us to steal. So maybe, stefano is that one.
Correct! :)

I've been using my tablet for a few months now, and this is my best art ever!
The one I did before, for my fighting game (in flash):
http://www.stefano.mega.nom.br/procoPre.psd
See how it is all separated for animation.

Corey

My post supposed to be a compliment. (and leet means pro incase some1 didnt know that)  :)
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend

Elianto

what kind of tablet you use Stefano? I was searching for an intermediate one (no crap but also no 200euro one  ;) )

Stefano

Quote from: Corey on Wed 07/09/2005 17:18:17
My post supposed to be a compliment. (and leet means pro incase someone didnt know that)  :)
I got that! The smiley face at the end gave me the idea, even though I did't know what "leet" was...
Quote from: Elianto on Wed 07/09/2005 19:12:29
what kind of tablet you use Stefano? I was searching for an intermediate one (no crap but also no 200euro one ;) )
I'm using a Wacom Graphire 4X5. It's not crapy and it is relatively cheap. Costed me around R$ 400,00 (Reais), or 140 Euros, but technology in Brazil is kinda overpriced, because of the taxes and all. You'll probably find a better deal for the same model.

Cheers,
Stefano

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk