Critique on background

Started by Stee, Mon 19/09/2005 09:36:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stee

Although absolutley hopeless at art, i am designing a few backgrounds for a new game i am currently designing. I have to put a bed in here somewhere at some point but couldnt get the proportions right. Anyways here is the image i would like some feddback on if you will guys please

http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/bedroom1.JPG
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Nikolas

The closet is all wrong, in matter of perspective. The above right part should "look the other way". and the room is definately empty.
I don't think that your room is that empty. I know that you're missing a bed, but it seems that you need a lot more... Sorry for being like that...

The bed, depending on where the door is, of course, could probably go under the window...

Stee

you mean the angle should be "/" rather than "\" ?
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

ildu

I find the total lack of a base and sides of the closet more troublesome than the lack of correct perspective. But you need to correct both. Just think. Look around your room. It's not hard to see what's wrong with your background.

Khris

Stee

Thanks I'll get onto it when i got home

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk