New Poject : PKP

Started by , Sun 09/10/2005 10:22:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Grissly

Um well.
Me and my friend are starting an quite big project named PKP (don't ask what this stands for [in polish it has at least two meanings, one stands for quite foul language and the other is a name of company] The game will be about Poland and  situation here  so  it isn't company name for sure)
Most problems we have with character animation... to be honest we dont have any character expect "Roger" for now. And so we are looking for anyone who could lend us a helping hand with this little problem :
The basics are :
Locations    ----> are real i've tooked some photos of places.
Charakters ---> to make game more grotesqe should be comic-like, or cartoon like... but those Walt Disney cartoons ;)
Thats all for now, as soon as I make some sensible talk to my friend I shall post what exactly we are looking for.
You can contact me at grissly@tlen.pl

Nikolas

It sounds nice, but you should have read the FORUM RULES. You need at least 2 screenshots from the game...

esper

Not to mention, the game needs to be somewhat in production. It sounds like you haven't even done anything with it yet.

But since this has been posted and isn't locked yet, I might as well say:

Don't use Roger on real screenshots. While I'm prepared to defend Roger's honor to the bitter end, he doesn't need to be against real photos.

Also:

Quote from: Grissly on Sun 09/10/2005 10:22:14
Charakters ---> to make game more grotesqe should be comic-like, or cartoon like... but those Walt Disney cartoons ;)

:o What in God's name....
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

Grissly

Gee, I have just started, ia have some pisc of location ...

Darth Mandarb

read the FORUM RULES before posting in here anymore.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk