Sprite Jam: 10 Oct. - 18 Oct.

Started by Darth Mandarb, Tue 11/10/2005 00:59:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

rharpe

But I thought Hitler was, when he was alive?!  ;)

Are we allowed to voice ideas even if we don't participate? Just a thought.  ;D
"Hail to the king, baby!"

Corey

Hitler as a Rabbi ?? thats a wrong example. If you die with a bad Karma you get a more bad live. A rabbi is like a priest (or something) they are at the top of the Kast system.

Yeah i've done my homework lol  :P
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Darth Mandarb

Corey - in the last sprite jam I asked you to stop cluttering up the the thread with non-entries ... and you do it yet again?? 

Besides that ... you miss the point of this jam.  Hitler was an anti-semetic and homophobic Nazi.  Being re-incarnated as a homosexual rabbi would "severly clash" with his former existence.

Do not reply to this, unless it's with an entry.

People, from this point on, unless you have a question about your entry, DON'T post unless it's an entry.

Keep the conversations out of here please!  Thanks.

IM NOT TEH SPAM

I have a question about how we should present the sprite... Should it be two sprites, one dead person and the other the "bad kharmic revival"?  Or just the revival sprite with a description after it?
APPARENTLY IM ON A "TROLLING SPREE"

Darth Mandarb

I didn't realize it was so complicated ...

Just the re-incarnated sprite.  If you can't make it clear who it is/was, graphically, then a description is fine. 

InCreator

Huh, I hope I won't get shot for this...  :( Lame, I know

2x:
Spoiler

After reincarnation, Osama finally managed to fulfill his secret dream: becoming a president of U.S.
[close]

Krysis

WARNING! Might couse eye damage:

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 

I know its not very bright. Its that writer, Hemingway. He was a hunter. :)

big brother

Try to guess the reincarnation...

10 colors, 2x zoom

Spoiler
It's Ben Throttle, reincarnated as a soccer dad. To make things worse, he drives a minivan! A MINIVAN!
[close]
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Moneytalks

Very, sorry, was late at night...
sorry...

*Entry withdrawn*
Spin around me like a dream...

Gilbert

Unfortunately it's too large so it broke the rules.

CoyoteJack

Hey, all. First post on these hallowed boards, thought I'd throw in my two sprites' worth, in the form of Truman Capote as a psychotic leather-clad punker. Severely outgunned here though I am. Damn people are just too good with your sprites. :P

Anyway:

Punker:

Punker (3x zoom):

Cropped for submission to 40x87. The rest was just background filler.

Chicky

Bad Karma Reincarnation (learning to sprite with the new tablet)

Spoiler
After Agent 47 was killed by the russian guard all that bad karma from his assinations finally caught up with him. Hitman 47 was reincarnated as bathroom duty nurse at deadend retirement home.
[close]

*edit*
Spoiler
Its ironic because 47 was an assasin killing people at an early age, now he's stuck at a old folks home living the last years of peoples life with them.
[close]

InCreator

40 pixels on X are not enough. I barely got my entry to fit the image!

And I love Chicky's entry. Funniest faces I've seen in a long time!

Tuomas

I love they way the quality of Sprite Jam has got better and better. The entries here are more than outstanding... Well, I might just add mine too

Had a little lack of ideas this time, so...

This would be Thomas Hobbes -yes, he wrote the Leviathan- reborn as a soldier in the red army... The way I can't really see him :D Somehow I get this feeling that this doesn't open to most of people :) Anyway, it sucks to first save it, and then wanting to add more details you need to find the right colours and change them, so this guy is a bit plain, but nevertheless, I like him... He never lost his wig though

scourge

heya

here is mine. 32 colour (exactly) 1x, 2x and 4x

Spoiler

guybrush has reincarnated as a MIGHTY UNDEAD ZOMBIE PIRATE. :)
[close]

Mordalles

some really nice entries!

here's my 1st try at a challenge. 17 or 18 colours.

Spoiler

its rincewind, who is reincarnated as a front rank soldier, and there's nothing he can do to stop impending war and his part in it. no running away this time.Ã,  ;D
[close]

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I made this while heavily under the influence of mountain dew, but I make no apologies.  In glorious 8 colors, at 40x98, I bring you the reincarnation that shocked a nation!

Spoiler
George Bush, Tibetan Monk!  "There are no Evil Ones."
[close]

Chicky

great entry Mordalles! I didn't even need read the spoiler :D

Mordalles

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk