Notification: *TLOTLL* Looking to recruit some scripters in the near future..

Started by DanClarke, Tue 11/10/2005 18:20:09

Previous topic - Next topic

DanClarke

Hi all,
I know you dont see me in this part of the forum much, that's because i havent really gotten around to doing anything tech-y for the game yet. As I'm well on with the artwork for the game now, i'll sooner or later be looking to get the scripting done, but there's a problem in the way that

a) i have no PC (i have limited access to one but i wouldnt be able to get massive amounts of time in on it)

b)I have no real experience with AGS as a programming tool (ive had a mess with it, but nothing serious)

I am computer literate, and i tend to pick things up quickly, but i'm looking at the possibility of getting a coder (or maybe coders) on board for help with the scripting side of things, in order to speed up the process of actually getting this game going. If anyones interested just leave me a post in this thread or PM me, but i must ask that i'd really only like to take experienced coders on board, as i want the project to be of the highest quality.

If you're interested let me know, this wouldnt have to be a full time project, and i'll be doing some bits and pieces myself. All those involved will be credited fully, so as i said, if you're interested, or even want to just ask about anything regarding the game just let me know.

Cheers

Dan

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk