iN tHe dEpThs oF maDnESs

Started by naamlock, Wed 20/02/2008 15:57:26

Previous topic - Next topic

naamlock

synopsis :

The "doctor Boom" kidnaps Captain Bigmac's  girlfriend and sending him in an  illogical dimension ...

screenshots :

Emerald

No story synopsis? Progress report?

Art is pretty good, at least. Though I do not speak French so I do not know why I care (damnit, I really need to fix my apostrophe button...)

Darth Mandarb

Please update the post with a bit more information about the game.

Only a French release will limit the number of AGS members that can play it ... you might consider getting a translator to help release an English version if possible (if you need help translating of course).

Akatosh

And I speak just enough French to understand that the... thing... has a bad (or possibly mauve) button that will possibly... cause something... to dispense a "ZGEG" thing... or take him to that ZGEG thing... or something among these lines.

Merde alors, je ne parle plus francais.  :P

naamlock

;D Zgeg is a penis  ;D 

if captain bigmac press on the bad button, the machine cut his penis

mais ca va Akatosh , tu ne te débrouille pas trop mal  ;)

in fact, BUBBLE APE ART must translate it but i think it will be difficult to do (cause a lot of word like "zgeg" (french jargon) are in the text , so i don't know if an english version will be distributed ... we'll see that in the future ;)

Akatosh

... oh.  :-[

Also, merci beaucoup.  ;)

robotsquid

this game looks FANTASTIC.  there's real style to the graphics that lifts them above being simply good/functional and makes them (imo) real art.  i especially like the evil rabbit.  i'll be keeping a close eye on this one. :)

hieronymous

the graphics have a very gallic (and psychedellic) flavour

un projet très intéressant
Art of Darkness, Beyond the Comfort Zone

Eggie

Illogic and adventure games don't have a history of mixing well.
I'm intrigued, though.

ThreeOhFour

yOuR gRaPHiCs lOoK vERy nIce.

pLEaSe tRAnSlAte iNTo eNGliSh.

sOrRY daRTh fOR mY sIlLY wRiTInG.

;D

The Ivy

Cool, I'm glad to see you're working on another game naamlock. I quite enjoyed "Far Nowhere" and I like the psychadelic art style you've got going.

If you like, I could help you with an English translation of your game. Just send me a message if you're interested.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk