ILB semi-back.. hilfe bitte..

Started by 2ma2, Sun 16/10/2005 08:37:14

Previous topic - Next topic

2ma2

Well, ILB is as back and online as it'll be for now. Sadly, my old computer started emitting smoke. Yep, smoke.. hence I am in desperate need for a zip of WKKR, the OpensourceVerbCoin (just the proper version, I can't bother with history) and the WTII demo (as in the non parser version).

Anyone that has these and don't bother upload them, or are friendly enough to point out mirrors of uploads allready. I recall someone mirroring the verbcoin but I can't remember who and can't find it within a search.

http://www.riotamot.com/ilb.htm - it is not much but it is something.

jetxl

the What Time Is It demo is gone? As in, the source code is all gone??
  :       (

InCreator

2 links are broken, verb coin one and kenny rogers one.

jetxl

No shit, Columbo.

Quote from: 2ma2 on Sun 16/10/2005 08:37:14
. . .
in desperate need for a zip of WKKR, the OpensourceVerbCoin
. . .

2ma2

Vielen dank! Dang, a RAR-file. I can't open it myself ;) Any chance of a Zip out there?

Yes, the demo-source is gone, the whole source is not, but I really can't be bothered to slaughter it that much. Bah, I might aswell drop it and upload the source itself. No Demo-zips out there? Pretty pleeeeease? :)

Andail

Welcome back, old chap and fellow DNA-member.
Can't help you with the files, but downloading a rar-extractor should be easy enough :)

2ma2

Thank you.. and no I will NOT reinstate DNA ;D

I'm on a 56k connection here, I try to avoid downloading stuff as much as possible, that's why I'm nagging you people about it ;) Plus, no RAR-extractor in the world could save me with the demo problem..  ;D

Chicky

Quote from: jet on Sun 16/10/2005 11:18:08
No shit, Columbo.

Quote from: 2ma2 on Sun 16/10/2005 08:37:14
. . .
in desperate need for a zip of WKKR, the OpensourceVerbCoin
. . .

Nice one Jet! Someone tries to help and you throw it back in their face!

anyway 2ma2, it's great to see you're about again. The ILB site used to be one of my favorites when i first got into ags, i can remember emailing you asking about how you made WTII so awesome.

heh, the good ol' days.

Esseb

In case you didn't look around the archive Strazer linked to:
What Time is It demo 2
What Time is It demo
What Time is ItÃ, intro

Blame my and AGA's obsessive collecting for them being on there. I think demo 2 is the one you're after. The copy I have is dated 2002-09-09, while the other two are earlier than that.

None of them are parser based though. Demo 2 has a verb coin, demo 1 has Sierra style right click cycling through cursors, intro is just an intro.

2ma2

And thus your obsessive collection is joy for all.. or perhaps just me.. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk