Halloween Horror

Started by tr9000, Thu 26/10/2006 07:30:56

Previous topic - Next topic

tr9000

http://files.filefront.com/Halloweenzip/;6189788;;/fileinfo.html

I've worked hard on this game. It's the first AGS game I've made. It will be for the MAG October compitition.

The game stars some old and new cartoon favorites> It's more of a silly game rather than a serious or scary game, but I still followed the rules. The game starts out with Fred Fredburger who has won himself (supposedly) a mansion, but now he is locked in. What strange stuff can happen to him, and are there more people stuck in the house with him?

I'm posting the game here because I'm unable to post in the games section, I don't know why though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it is time for me to say this, the game has 4 different endings. I hope atleast one person has found the true ending.

Gilbert

Too bad that Geocities considered the site's access had reached its bandwidth limit so quickly that I can't download it yet.

Quote from: tr9000 on Thu 26/10/2006 07:30:56
I'm posting the game here because I'm unable to post in the games section, I don't know why though.

Yes, there're problems with logging in the games page after the server move, so it's considered broken at the moment.

neelhound

i like the graphics -they're better than mine.

yours is probably better than mine but i have some comments:

I think it needs a bit more 'grab' to grab and immerse people in the game.

I think you need to work on the story.

CosmoQueen

KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

jane

good game - but not sure about the ending - is there a bug here? I just got a very quick glimpse of another character and then the end appeared?

tr9000

I'm sorry, I'm new at this and I really had to rush, that is a small glitch in the game, the screen is suppost to be black and I guess I've forgotten to click hide player.

desimaui

Can I get some hints for this game please? I don't see anything in hints and tips?
{hide]I am stuck in the room with the two characters Fred and Astro and there is a door at the top. There is only this door to get out of but I can't reach it. I only have a broom to use???[/spoiler]
All You Need is Love!

Da_Elf

your use of hide got messed up and even if there is nothing in hints or tips section you can always start a new post in there

EdLoen

Gotta love Fred Fredburger.

In the black and white library room theres a walk behind error with the bookcases in which Astro doesn't appear behind them.

nice game and nice simple but detailed graphic.Ã, 

Cinfa

yep, a lot of flash!  ;)
It's a good work of coding: multiple players, a finite state machine and a lot of dubbing  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk