ELFO:Rescue Craby (Dec 2005 MAGS)

Started by Arcangel, Sat 24/12/2005 12:44:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcangel

My first AGS game and  is very, very, very simple.  :P
The game have English Translation and Default in Spanish.
MAGS entry for December 2005 and  my first complete AGS game.(ummm, NOT music or sound). Only 5 day to make.

Well,
One day Craby the crab go early to visit its friends, but never return...

Donwload:
http://www.thegroupsite.org/Downloads/Elfo-RescueCraby.zip

Bernie

Ah, another first-timer! :3
I gave your game a go but didn't get far yet. However, those are nice graphics! Did you make them in Flash?

Arcangel

Yes all the art in Flash and a little retouch in PS CS. ;D

Bartimaeus

Okay I've finished the game and well done on a really good first try!
I thought the English translation was really good and from my point of view, (being an English n00b at foreign languages) an amazing feat.  ;)
The art is great and the puzzles are quite simple, but fun nonetheless.

The only problem I had with it was that towards the end, certain things were hard to click and interact with. For example, I spent about half an hour trying to do SOMETHING to the fish but it just wasn't interested and I also didn't even realise that Craby was a crab (lol) so I was a little confused as to what to do with him.
This is MAGS though so I can understand why certain things had to be more rushed than others.

All in all another great entry this month - good job!
;D
~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

Arcangel

Thx, I was not all the month to do the  game only 5 days, I am  computers teacher and it occupies long time to me,but now I'm in Christmas vacations, YES ;D

Mordalles

love the graphics. and the puzzle was logical. nice game.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

ManicMatt

The backgrounds were pleasant, but the main character makes me want to punch him, sorry!

I looked at the bottle in the water and the description wasn't in english... so I was stuck and gave up.

If you were to work on a full game you could make something special!

Arcangel

Sorry for that error, now it's OK All in English. 
And Music.....  ;)

Joyce

Arcangel

THX Joyce.

This is my second character. I try to make a second game for MAGS January competition,don't sure to terminate them. But for sure i use them in one game.
Preview...
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=24298.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk