Help with Logo

Started by Metamorfo, Mon 24/10/2005 04:20:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Metamorfo

Hi folks!

Well, we have a problem designing a logo for a new portal (BIG website) dedicated to the adventurer community.

The colour-combination of the site is a little dark, BLACK, ORANGE, WHITE and GREY.
The web should have an "underground" aspect.

The trouble that i have is in the header of the site, i can find the correct combinations of fonts, colours and background. Please, somebody can help me?Ã,  ???

You see the problem with the background.Ã,  :(

Thank you very much!

ildu

Sounds kinda funny when the site's name is "Adventure Community of  Metamorfo Entertainment". Why don't you just name it Metamorfo Games if you want it to contain your groups name? And about the logo, I don't really have anything to suggest...

Kinoko

Kal-El

Why is your last post an image of the first post?  ???

IM NOT TEH SPAM

It's a "file traffic over" image for image hosting U.S., clearly not what needs critiqing.  Could you re-upload the image, or is that the problem, that you have no place to upload it to?
APPARENTLY IM ON A "TROLLING SPREE"

Kal-El

No, I mean the entire post is an image, even the writing...

Ubel

She probably wanted to show him that the image doesn't work.

Andail

Kal-El:
Kinoko, in a quite elaborate (albeit time-consuming) fashion, wanted to let Metamorfo know that his image didn't display properly.
Since just quoting his post would lose the comical touch the moment Metamorfo fixed his link, she wanted to immortalise his mistake by taking a screenshot of his post. :)

Kal-El

Metamorfo

vict0r

SSH

Para mi, la sitio tiene una buena vista: que es la problema?

in other words: looks good to me, I can't see a problem!

Metamorfo

The logo looks a little "careless" Ã, :-\ (in my oppinion)... I need some suggestions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk