Stargate Adventure v1.21 - NEW, added Spanish translation !

Started by Sektor 13, Sat 29/10/2005 14:57:50

Previous topic - Next topic

DasJan

Great game (but please let somebody fix the language). Tried to save in the room under the ruins (after the slider puzzle was solved) and got this error:

Das Jan
"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To do is to be" - Friedrich Nietzsche
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra

Mozesh

So did I, but still the game's great :D

Sektor 13

Quote from: Phred on Sun 30/10/2005 18:38:24
Ok, so at this point I am clicking and trying anything and everything. I grab a grenade and click over the symbol in the room with the table and laser. Jack proceeded to walk UP the wall and ended up standing on the doorway!  :o :)

Hmm weird ! I guess he jumped to a higher walkabe area ... darn..

Quote from: DasJan on Sun 30/10/2005 18:52:11
Great game (but please let somebody fix the language). Tried to save in the room under the ruins (after the slider puzzle was solved) and got this error:

Das Jan
Hm somebody reported similiar error, looks like this save game is not tottaly bug free, maybe SSH would know something about it as I used his module for savegames...

Phred

I also got that error but upon trying to load a saved game. The thumbnail was missing but the name was there. When I tried to load it anyway, it crashed. Upon going back in however, the thumbnail was back.

Please don't get discouraged over these couple of little things.

It is obvious that you spent a lot of time with creating the plot and dialog. You did a great job.

I think I also got the Easter Egg in SGC.

But I still can't get what "special" thing I need for Anubis.  >:(   ;)

Sektor 13

Ye Phed I have fixed that "wall" walk, it will be ok now - for version 1.1 :)

Swain

any tipps for the stone table? i put in the "energy stab" ;D  i dont know in which combination i must push the buttons ;D

Sektor 13

spoiler:

you need to do something else first, talk to Teal'c about the stone table, he will give you a hint what to do..

--

Ubel

Sektor 13:
Code: ags
[spoiler]Spoiler text here[/spoiler]

Please use the hide tags for spoilers :)

The game looks awesome! Very professional. The musics are great, animations and sprites very great and the backgrounds rock the socks off my feet! I never really liked Stargate but this game is so great I have to play it anyway :D

Nostradamus

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Sektor 13

Tahnx Brisby for another link, by the way I tried and both links work fine... !? ???

AlbinoPanther

SVAKA CAST

Slovenija nije osvojila evropsko prvenstvo u kosarci ali si ti osvjio pehar za najjbolju AGS igru godine

Sektor 13

Thanx !!!

So you did it, you download it with the modem !??

Well I hope you'll enjoy the game.

Well, about the basketball, our team always looses when important games take place , nah I am not that much of the sport type anyways :)(kinda same goes for our soccer team).

ZiGA

Hey!

I liked that game veeery much!! Good sounds, good scenes and good story(missions).....If it only was a bit longer....but anyway really good game :) ;D

ggp

Hi. Ive downloaded your game, and gone to look at the manual, but apart from the pictures in it, the manual is blank - no writing ?

sthomannch

Hey, nice game!
I just finished it. Looks really good.

Sektor 13

Quote from: ggp on Wed 02/11/2005 11:53:24
Hi. Ive downloaded your game, and gone to look at the manual, but apart from the pictures in it, the manual is blank - no writing ?

Blank !=??? I think you need to use Windows Word (2003), I think WordPAd will not show the correct results.

Nostradamus

Thanks Brisby.

Sektor 13 - the websites which host your file probably have a daily quota for downloading or something like that

Sektor 13

As far as I know, my host has unlimited Download quota, even thou, mirror should work too..

Mozesh

Try changing the text color to black (again?), worked for me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk