Stargate Adventure v1.21 - NEW, added Spanish translation !

Started by Sektor 13, Sat 29/10/2005 14:57:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan2552

my plugin problem is different -- AGS linux engine doesn't support ANY...

I had a little play in Windows, I was just hinting for a next game to try and prevent the use of plugins  ;) dunno about modules? what's a module?!  ???

Sektor 13

Well, module is made with AGS scripting, as for plug in i think it is written in other program languages , like C.

kneller

I found out the problem was,
I forgot to extract from Winzip!

SSH

Sektor, try recompiling with the new 2.71RC4 : CJ thinks it might fix the savegame problem...

Sektor 13

I will try right after i get "grammar fix" text file, i am waiting.

Fugu

:o Congrats! very nice atmosphere...

FreddyE

I need a hint...what do I have to do to get the energy module into the stone table?

seaduck

Something's wrong. I get a 404 when I try to download the game. Same thing for Project Xenophobe.

Sektor 13

Quote from: FreddyE on Sun 27/11/2005 17:16:16
I need a hint...what do I have to do to get the energy module into the stone table?

Spoiler
You need accesory - talk with Tealc about the stone table..
[close]

Quote from: seaduck on Sun 27/11/2005 19:18:39
Something's wrong. I get a 404 when I try to download the game. Same thing for Project Xenophobe.

Yes, i have problem with my host, pleas try the mirror.

seaduck

Ok, should have made it clearer: neither of the two download links work, neither Download, neither Mirror 1.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Ieremiou

Well done Sektor 13

I loved this game and how detailed each room was.
Plus all the unnecessary objects. *grins*

Beat the game without spoilers in about an hour or so i finished it.

I loved the music and the humor was on point :).

~Ieremiou
Ieremiou
-----------

Love of Adventure games everywhere :)

lakerz

I'm not a big Stargate fan, but this game was a lot of fun to play.  Great graphics from start to finish, although I didn't hear any music/sound at all.  Was this just a glitch with my system?  I also have to give credit to some tricky puzzles as well as the fact that there are multiple ways to get past obstacles.  Very nice!

Sektor 13

there should be music and sound effect , try to set different settings in the winsetup.exe 

Spitfire

Oh my gosh, finally. I've been waiting for this one for a long time. I should try and visite AGS more often, Im missing out on all the great titles. :)

cosmicr

awesome game.  love the detailed graphics.  how about some tutorials?

I'm stuck.  How do I get daniel and teal'c out of the hole? I tied the rope to the tree, but he's not strong enough.  what do i do?

Sektor 13

Spoiler
You must crack the pillar first, use metal rod on it..
[close]
:D

Spitfire

Would you release the source code for the GUIs by any chance?

Sektor 13

Quote from: Spitfire on Mon 12/12/2005 19:50:12
Would you release the source code for the GUIs by any chance?

No problem, I must only put the pieces together, as some part is written in old coding and some in new one (2.7->).

Sektor 13

Here, I saved all the GUI code in this txt file, it is very messy and hard to read :) , and SAVE / LOAD buttons wont work as they are binded to a module "savegame with screenshots".

http://users.volja.net/zagar41/klemen/GUICODE.txt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk