Class Notes:english version available

Started by juasma, Sun 06/11/2005 16:55:53

Previous topic - Next topic

juasma

Class Notes v1.1: added a English translation.

The English translation is still a beta, but the translation is the best than I can do.    :-[
Any comments, bugs, or mistakes of the english translation, post it here, or you can mail me if you want.

STORY

Mack has just seen that he has an exam tomorrow... but there is a small problem: he didn't go to the class and he doesn't have class notes. 
The game consists on helping Mack to find some class notes at the school with some curious methods...

I'm not sure if the game is short or medium lenght, I suppose that it depends of an inspired day...

Here are some screenshots:

And the new version of the game is here (1,75 Mb) :

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?category=101&action=download&game=641

or    http://rapidshare.de/files/7384212/ClassNotesv1.1.zip.html
or    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5VDQ4RZ6

Unzip and remember to select your language in the winsetup.exe!

Have fun!

Rosie

Looks good..... I want to Play........Can't wait for English translation.........

Ubel

I tried this game, it looks very good. I like the animations and the style of the backgrounds rocks! I'll play it more when the translation is ready.

Btw, you could mention in the AGS Games database entry that this game is only in Spanish.

Stefano

Cool! Although I cannot speak spanish I can understand it well.
Downloading it now.
Trying to make my first AGS game.

i k a r i

Por fin un juego en español!  ;D

Is always better to see a game in your own idiom.. It looks great..

edit:the music is from DOTT?...or just part?...anyway, the music is so good, it makes you wanna play just to hear it...

edit2: And from Sam & Max too I guess..
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

TheYak

Awesome.  I dug the artwork on this when it was in Critic's Lounge..  being only Spanish will just force me to remember my teachings thereof.

juasma

Quote from: i k a r i on Sun 06/11/2005 18:42:39
edit:the music is from DOTT?...or just part?...anyway, the music is so good, it makes you wanna play just to hear it...
edit2: And from Sam & Max too I guess..

BINGO!!!  ;D

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Ikari - you may be interested in "Unfinished Tales" and "Tomate un Descanso". There's also "La Gran Castanya", but that's catalan. Oh, and "James Peris" and "El misterio De La Escuela de Arte", not to mentio the Spanish traslations of Maniac Mansion Deluxe and King's Quest VGA.

;D
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

i k a r i

Thank you Brisby, I've played them all  ;D  ;D except "La Gran Castanya" I'll give it a try =D
Juasma "Arbolus Conmuchasramis"? =P you made me laugh out loud..
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Stefano

Did you...
Spoiler
crack the code? "Arbolus Conmuchasramis"... It seems you're in the garden already!
[close]

i k a r i

Yes Stefano I did.. Now I'm trying to do something with the guy eating, and the guy with the newspaper... but  ???
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Stefano

Oh. I already did something with the eating guy.
Trying to crack the code now. Nice game so far.  ;)

I'll start a Help and Hints post so we can discuss this. Here's not the proper place. ::)

Nacho

When I saww Juasmas avatar I inmediatelly thought in Spanish comic style... ^_^ It seems to rock, so, if you wanna see a nice example of Spanish "tebeo" (I "cee" you, in reference that it's graphic art) style, take a look.

Benvingut als fórums i Visca el Barça. Welcome to the forums.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

juasma

Quote from: Farlander on Wed 09/11/2005 10:40:04Benvingut als fórums i Visca el Barça
Grà cies, Thanks  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ben Jordan Fan

juasma

Why? The links are broken?
edit: the links are ok... what is the problem? The servers?

Ben Jordan Fan

Well actually... ehh.. ::)

do you need to create an account?

juasma

No, select free download.
Sorry, but I don't know other free servers to put the file...  :-[

Gilbert

I could download the file, with several non-obvious clicks though, it's something like scroll down and click the "free" button, then scroll down again to file the download link.

Anyway the download is fast and it's free-hosting (I guess).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk