Started by Matt Goble, Sun 06/11/2005 22:52:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Goble

Quote from: Radiant on Mon 10/07/2006 08:12:29
Cartridge!
DAT tape!
Laserdisc!

:)

I was thing C90 Music Tape...  Fastforward until your counter reaches 400 to load AGS 2.72...

Quote from: scotch on Mon 10/07/2006 08:36:10
I don't even have a cd drive (plastic slabs of data? But I have the internet!), but the AGS Annuals as much of a collector's thing as anything, so I don't mind what format it comes in.

Quote from: AGA on Mon 10/07/2006 08:38:22
Yeah, I think I already had all the AGS Annual 1 content on my hard drive, but it's cool to have a solid collectable thing to keep.

AGA & Scotch have archived the Internet, should it crash one of these days  ;)

Next year, my challenge will be to include something you guys don't have (I will be taking suggestions at this year's Mittens, the only limitation being it must be something to go on an optical disc, and that I can smuggle thorugh customs  := )

LimpingFish

I think a DVD might be nice, seeing as its just as common a format as CD now.

And...ummm...nothing else.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Matt Goble

DVD is looking like a good option - I'll hang off and see how many megs the final folders work out at - if it's only 1.4 gigs, I might as well do a couple of CDs.

Just an FYI - I do intend to IM / Email people with a thankyou for their contributions, I'm just snowed under with the downloading side at present (just as well I'm moving off Pipex at the end of the month, their AUP might have something to say about this!!)

Radiant

Quote from: mattgoble on Mon 10/07/2006 21:41:39
AGA & Scotch have archived the Internet, should it crash one of these days  ;)

Somewhat to my surprise, the people at www.archive.org actually do archive the internet, having accumulated several petabytes of data so far and growing rapidly.

Matt Goble

Quote from: Radiant on Thu 13/07/2006 16:20:13

Somewhat to my surprise, the people at www.archive.org actually do archive the internet, having accumulated several petabytes of data so far and growing rapidly.

Bah! Amateurs compared with Scotch & AGA, although I do believe archive.org does hold a copy of the Adventures of Fatman!

scotch

So does the AGS Archive!

Which incidentally could pad out the rest of a dvd if you've got a lot of space free, I doubt anyone would mind about their stuff getting put on the annual.

Matt Goble

Quote from: scotch on Thu 13/07/2006 20:35:15
So does the AGS Archive!

Which incidentally could pad out the rest of a dvd if you've got a lot of space free, I doubt anyone would mind about their stuff getting put on the annual.

Ionas did give me the thumbs up last year, but unfortunately I had already made the discs.

So far no-one has said no (touch wood), so depending how things go I may be in touch for some 'suggestions' as to how to fill out the disc.

Matt Goble

Right, I've got a huge list of people I need to drop pms to (not THAT pms obviously), and I will get around to it I promise.

Everything is a bit of a mess at present so I think it's going to be a mad rush to the finish like last year.

Picking up from Scotch's point, so far, no one has ever said no to their stuff being included on either Annual, so from here on in, I might just grab everything and obviously credit everyone.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH FOR YOUR GAMES / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / PLUG-INS / MODULES / FIRSTBORN TO BE INCLUDED, PM ME, COS IF IT CATCHES MY EYE, IT'S GOING IN!!

Matt Goble

Oh Sweet Momma the first post is updated!

Bumpety Bump Bump

;D

Privateer Puddin'

Chicky
SoupAngel
ptoing

didn't come to brittens

i'll pm you my address somewhen soon

Matt Goble

Sorry, updated list of attendees is at the top of the first post - I've deleted the old list to avoid confusion.

Cheers Puddin'

Matt Goble

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

BUMP!

Becky

Thank you for the swift delivery! It arrived this morning :)

Matt Goble

Quote from: Becky on Tue 31/07/2007 12:59:23
Thank you for the swift delivery! It arrived this morning :)

Glad to hear they are coming through ok.

Still waiting on many more addresses - will pm more people later in the week.

Privateer Puddin'

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Fri 11/08/2006 01:01:22
i'll pm you my address somewhen soon

uhm.. yeah about that :p  i'll pm you for real soon!

m0ds

YAY! It came today, many thanks Matt! Only what, a year late? :P Nah seriously, these things are always well worth the wait - kudos to you for all the effort.

Oh, and you better stop sulking and start making #3!!! ;)

Matt Goble

#3 is started, but there's a few special things which haven't come together yet...

Like FOY

;)

m0ds

LOL! Look, all that means is you're guaranteed to have to make AGS Annual #10, okay? :p

Matt Goble

Oh, it's gonna be like then is it?

;D

Disco

Matt  :o

I'm not on the list of entitledish people  ???. All I got last year was the sleeve. I think I remember seeing a few passed out, but did not receive one myself. Can I still get a copy?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk