Kludden - the shadow prophet (RPG)

Started by scourge, Sat 03/12/2005 23:02:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordalles

great! buloght, im glad you decided to do this. it looks amazing.

i love turn based battles in rpgs, since i dont like to be rushed. i like taking my time to think about things. otherwise ill go and play baldur's gate or something.  ;D

i love suikoden 1+2, and this looks like a game in the same direction.

i cant wait for this game.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

scourge

Thanks for your confidence Mordalles :)

Just wanna let people know the 'About Kludden RPG' can be downloaded from the first post on first page.

[EDIT] seemed that link doesn't work for non-members from that site. I'll get a new one later.

AlbinoPanther

Great job buloght we realy wait for this.Concetrate on the story cause you done some amazing BG and sprite art if you do that your game will rock.

enjoy

sergiocornaga

Where's 'About Kludden RPG'? Come on, surely it must be "later" by now...

scourge

:) i'll put it up right now :) and then EDIT this post when successful.

[EDIT] About Kludden RPG I sort of forgot about it, sorry.

JRock

Good work so far!  This game has EPIC written all over it!  ;)

sergiocornaga

Quote from: buloght on Wed 28/12/2005 00:12:39
:) i'll put it up right now :) and then EDIT this post when successful.

[EDIT] About Kludden RPG I sort of forgot about it, sorry.

File not found?

ThreeOhFour

This game looks great. I cannot wait to play it. Keep up the good work.

Sinister

This game has a lot of promise, its refreshing to see that people are using the AGS engine in other ways and not just traditional model Adventure games.

Please keep us posted on your progress. Looking foward to it.

Kinoko

I've already said it but I just want you to know I'm -still- highly anticipating this game. It's not even out of interest about how you go about it or the style of your RPG... I just want to play it!

scourge

Quote from: SergioCornaga on Tue 03/01/2006 03:20:49
File not found?

Sorry, it seems the source i used delete files after while if nobody downloads it. I'll have reliable hosting space soon

later this month.
Quote from: JRock on Wed 28/12/2005 16:53:09
Good work so far! This game has EPIC written all over it! ;)
ThanksÃ,  ;D That made me happy.

Quote from: Ben304 on Tue 03/01/2006 11:14:29
This game looks great. I cannot wait to play it. Keep up the good work.

Quote from: Sinister on Mon 09/01/2006 22:15:31
This game has a lot of promise, its refreshing to see that people are using the AGS engine in other ways and not just traditional model Adventure games.

Please keep us posted on your progress. Looking foward to it.
Thanks, sinister. Yes AGS is more than just a pretty face :).

Quote from: Kinoko on Tue 10/01/2006 05:43:47
I've already said it but I just want you to know I'm -still- highly anticipating this game. It's not even out of interest about how you go about it or the style of your RPG... I just want to play it!
I'm so motivated nowÃ,  :) thanks. I wanna play your RPG too. You must give us an update in your thread soon.

PROGRESS:

The entire RPG-AGS engine is complete finally. Filling out the game with story and graphics remains. The fun starts here i guessÃ,  ;D I'd say about 15 percent is done since the entire engine is complete and the early parts and intro are done.

I'll only put up a demo once I have completed more than 70% of the game. Maybe sooner so people can tell me what needs changing like near 20%? I am uncertain yet.

A�rendyll (formerly Yurina)

Great game, buloght! Man, Now I realize how much I have to learn about backgrounds... >.< I'm jalous!  >:(:P

About the host: have you tried http://www.freeuploader.com?

I have my game hosted here, and as far as I know this host is reliable enough to host your game. the only downside is the limitation of 100 MB, but as far as I know it's hard for an AGS game to overcome that (of course, video's and music can help a lot...).

Hope this can be of some help.
Yuna: Give me a Y!
Rikku: Give me an R!
Paine: Give me a break...
~Final Fantasy X-2

I've been

JRock

Peter Bear

Hi

Nice screenies

I was just wondering , did you use game packages for the graphics , like : RPG MAKER 2000, or something like this

or did you draw everything yourself ?

Anyway, courage ! And keep working  :)
Not much time for gaming neither creating, but keeping an eye on everything :)

Mordalles

buloght draws every sprite and every background himself from scracth. thats why this looks so amazing! plus, he got his  own unique style going here.

keep up the good work, buloght.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

scourge

Quote from: leshaussebons on Sun 15/01/2006 10:29:36
Hi

Nice screenies

I was just wondering , did you use game packages for the graphics , like : RPG MAKER 2000, or something like this

or did you draw everything yourself ?

Anyway, courage ! And keep working :)

I DON't use any RPG maker NOR tiles from the internet. I do draw everything myself. Kinoko made a thread about this in the general discussion section about people ripping RPG graphics. She didn't like it, nor do I. I support her view on that hundred percent.

I really work hard on my tiles which I draw 20x20 in photoshop. Then I put them also in photoshop in a map. Of course i draw objects at larger sizes and paste them on to map(like trees). I really work hard at it and feel proud of my effort and I don't want people to think i use premade tiles since I don't like that principle very much :)

I feel originality brings concistency and plus i want my game to have its own style. That's why i try to give my sprites an original style.

I feel strongly about this  :P

thanks for your comments.

thanks mordy :)

scourge

Quote from: Yurina on Fri 13/01/2006 20:11:24
Great game, buloght! Man, Now I realize how much I have to learn about backgrounds... >.< I'm jalous! >:(:P

Ah, i missed your post, sorry. Thanks for posting and your bgs rule in elasion tales :)

I'll check out the upload link, thanks.

A�rendyll (formerly Yurina)

Well, to be honest I used tiles from ephralon.de... And thanks for the comment on ElesTIAn Tales!

Your welcome! ^.^

(I'm still jealous on the bgs! :P)
Yuna: Give me a Y!
Rikku: Give me an R!
Paine: Give me a break...
~Final Fantasy X-2

I've been

DonB

Looking forward to this one;

-Massive graphics
-Great RPG-looks

Im telling u guys.. this is gonna be thé AGS RPG..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk