Sprite Jam 8 Dec - 14 Dec - Topic: Lady of Authority: Winner announced!

Started by scourge, Thu 08/12/2005 20:16:38

Previous topic - Next topic

scourge

This time it's all about the womenÃ,  ;)

Lady of authority

Draw a queen OR princess OR lady of some authority that will be usable in an adventure game. For example, the amazon-tribe-leader ...

Colors: 24
Size: 60x120 pixels.

Goodluck, hope someone enters :)

Let Elaine be your inspiration ...

rharpe

This is the queen in my (not-even-close-to-being-finished) game that was suppose to be for a MAGs comp. way back in October: Btw, this isn't an entry, just another inspirational piece... I suppose.
"Hail to the king, baby!"

Chicky

We all know angst ridden teenagers rebel when put under strick orders. Well here's my princess turned goth chick ;)

(39x136)

(2x zoom)

I might use her in a game at some point.

*edit*

2x zoom

Sektor 13

Here is my Queen of gold ! :P

-21 colors
2x

1x

vict0r

x3

A resistance movement leader. Maybe not a beuty queen, but she knows how to lead her people! ;D Pretty satisfied with her:) Might use her in my ongoing production :)

EDIT: Err... your pic dont show sektor :P

Chicky

Sektor informed me she was a tad too tall, she tried really hard to squeeze into the 120 pixel box.

2x zoom

Sektor 13

vict0r

Mordalles

I'm doing a character out of my upcoming mordy 2. i cant say why se fits in this jam, otherwise i might spoil the game. (of course, in the game she is 3d)
i did a concept sketch of her with this pose, and i really wanted to get the same pose, but now its 80x119, so its too big. so mine then doesnt count.Ã,  :'(
its her arms fault, but again, i wanted that pose.

edit: she is an alien, btw.

ive decided to do one that counts, 60x120, i dont know how many colours, but I'm pretty sure its under 24.
its cleopatra.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

big brother

Lady Justice

She's certainly a woman of authority!

2x zoom, 12 colors (not including background shade, which was not used on the sprite)

Reference picture (not traced) http://www.representinginjuredpeople.com/images/lady_justice02.jpg

I picked the bronze shade for the skin to make her appear more like a statue. She is, after all, a personification of an abstract concept.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

vict0r

Errr.... You havent uploaded a pic bigbrother :P

Gilbert

The picture is there, maybe it's your side that can't display images uploaded to 2da.com.

vict0r

Weird:-\ Its not a red "x" or something there. Just the text :P And i see all the other pics!

Gilbert

You may edit your post --> Insert Quote from his post (and don't save) and see the image address, and try viewing that directly.

Nikolas

Actually I can't see it either, and I can't understand why. Of course I quoted him and got the url and saw it. Fantastic!

Afflict

Mordalles... Nice ass!
Umm.. Big brother its all good, had the same idea but well done!

Awaiting my pic are you... well hold on its due to be here soon!
<Its sinister evil and very powerfull!> Oh and its going to have a nice ass ;)

aussie

Behold one hell of a powerful lady:

Snow White's Evil Queen!!!

x1
x2

120x60 20colors
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

Pesty

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/pestilence42/nova_ega.gif

She is a robot princess! Her name is Nova! She is in ega! ENJOY HER.

Edit: Criminy, I just realized she is too tall! Shows how much I pay attention! I guess I will have to make another entry!!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Andail

big brother

Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk