bob's busking nightmare

Started by , Wed 14/12/2005 10:33:29

Previous topic - Next topic

eurobuskers

this is a beta version of a game about busking made with AGS, a cool free game making system. This is just a beta version for those who are interested by ags. It is by no means finished but some of the backgrounds used may be recognised by those who have busked in Antwerpen, namely the cathederal, groenplaats and the buskers parking by the Scheldd river!

The plot?
not sure yet but its a game more than an adventure, you got to busk to buy busking tools ans eventually get out of town, but the cops are not too nice to buskers so the do hinder progress,
coming soon is the possibility to get arrested and thrown in jail, eating should be a problem and you should pay for everything as for the moment you dont pay for anything.the biggest problem i've found is having the time and patience to do the characters so I borrowed a few whilst I draw some of my own

you'll find it here
http://eurobuskers.free.fr/
on the downloads page have fun

Neil Dnuma

Darth is probably sleeping now, which will give you a few hours to find two in-game backgrounds and a plot to post ;)

That AGS thing sure sounds like fun  :=

Darth Mandarb

I have edited all your posts into one ... please review the rules (in all boards) before posting!

Perhaps you could explain, to those of who don't know, exactly what "busking" is?  Contextually speaking and I can sort of gather an idea, but an explanation would help!

ManicMatt

Busking - playing an instrument/s without permission in a public area, with hopes of raising cash and even self promotion. Usually broke people do it.

That right, yes?

Interesting premise! Very original!

Kweepa

Interesting to see Mika returned to the city she was drawn in!
Personally I didn't see any buskers around the cathedral, just a man telling his two children to urinate on it. And no-one batted an eyelid. Then again, urinating in public seems to be a national pasttime.
Certainly an interesting idea for a game.

Here's the downloads page for those (like me) who had trouble finding it.
http://eurobuskers.free.fr/new/download.php
Although I don't think I'm going to trust a download for "Bob's Busking Nightmare" called aaa.exe.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

eurobuskers

I never thought of that,
the next version will have to be bbb etc I supose it will be finished at zzz.
Okay, now it's called boba.exe
sorry to frighten anyyone.
I wouldn't trust an aaa.exe either ;D

eurobuskers

the version b is now on line the next part will be after xmas, merry xmas everyone!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk