Maniac Mansion Mania - Episode 8

Started by , Thu 15/12/2005 14:15:55

Previous topic - Next topic

pete

I need a hint as where to get the generator or what  items i can use to make one plaase.

peter

Quote from: pete on Thu 15/12/2005 14:15:55
I need a hint as where to get the generator or whatÃ,  items i can use to make one plaase.
[/quote

]Open the drawer of your desk and take the pen and the sheet of paper out of it. Take the green book from the bookshelf. Read it and then use the pen with the sheet of paper in order to write down you plan of revenge. You should also take the pillow. Leave the room and take the hook which leans in the corner very close to bernards door. Go to your parents bedroom and open the right night cabinet. Inside you will find a recorder which you will take - of course! The go to Britneys Room. Take the hamster and hamster-wheel from the hamster-cage (there's a lot of hamster stuff going on. I smurf - erm - hamster like a hamster.) Go downstairs. You'll notice that very nice trim bike - which also would work. Lets break it and take the drive belt. Go left to the dining room. In the lower right corner you will notice a string sticking out of the woolen balls, which is definitly worth taking it with you. In the kitchen you should open the lower left cabinet and take the bucket. Open the left drawer, from those beneath the microwave and take the tin-opener. In the rins are some scissors so don't forget to look there too. Back upstairs you can open the trapdoor which leads to the attic. bernard will use the Bucket in order to reach the trapdoor automaticly. Now pick up the following items:
The board - left of the shelf
The can of super-glue - in the shelf (Only the right can can be taken)
The toolbox - in the shelf
The small ladder - right of the shelf
Open the box on the left and get the generator.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk