Dumb Quest: The quest for the town.

Started by Darkelf_master45, Sun 18/12/2005 20:37:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkelf_master45

ok this is were i think this was supposted to go i accidently put this thread on GD! lol it wont happen again.

Well currently and if it doesnt change till the completed game comes out the story line starts out with a baretender who goes on an epic quest to save his tavern and the town.......... and thats all im shareing so any comments?
Fire will rain from the heavens and burn the non-beleavers who underestimate its POWER!!!!!

Nikolas

Accidently probably... you didn't read the FORUM RULES.

I'm not giving you a link to that, try to find them yourself.

And btw, I think Darth is online right now, so taugh luck...

EDIT: SInce he's not here yet, try to find two in game screenshots and post them here before he sees you. Also a little more information as well as a percentage of how far you are would be nice...

Darkelf_master45

no i read the rules but i was checking on another topic of mine and forgot to switch to the games in production catagory.
Fire will rain from the heavens and burn the non-beleavers who underestimate its POWER!!!!!

Ashen

I think he was refering to the GiP thread rules ... You know, the ones about providing a clear outline of the plot, and a minimum of 2 in-game screen shots? The ones that your thread will be locked for failing to follow?

If you've got those things, update your first post & Darth'll probably let it go, and probably delete these posts as pointless and off-topic.
If you can't/won't provide them ...
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

ManicMatt

...and in the original thread for dumb quest it said:

BTW: Usually people would post their games under construction in "AGS Games in Production", unless you don't have the following:

- a minimum of two (in-game) screenshots
- story/plot.

Sirously if you post something in the "AGS Games in Production" section without those two things, you'll get a beating. Ã, But then, that's not me to judge.

Wait a minute, is this some kind of PR stunt for Dumb quest?

*Matt gets his post in before Darth locks it*

Darth Mandarb

This game is FAR too awesome to leave this thread open!! 

I have to lock it ... or the awesomeness of this game will quickly overwhelm the community.

Up will become down ...

Black will become white ...

It'll be anarchy!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk