COMIC CONTEST - 22/12/05 - 03/01/06

Started by DanClarke, Thu 22/12/2005 14:44:13

Previous topic - Next topic

DanClarke

Hey all, i figured we should have a pretty generous timelimit on this one given that people will be bound to be quite busy celebrating over the next 2 weeks,

The topic for this one is:

ELTON JOHN AND HIS LOVER Vs. THE AGS COMMUNITY

This is obviously a battle of epic proprtions so i'd like to see what you can all come up with.

Squinky

Where the hell did you come up with a topic like that? Heh...

Edit----

Nevermind, did a google search and saw that he just got married.  I'll try to slap a comic in this here spot....

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Pixelling a comic has got to be one of the most annoying things I've ever tried to do...At any rate, here is the horrible result.

Elton John vs. AGS, the backstory!

Mugs

Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Bartimaeus

Chris Jones made an Arcade game??!
Sweet!

~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

Corey

I was going to enter this one but now my pc is destroyed by evil spyware  :(
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Mugs

Isn't this contest over or something?
Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Squinky

I had an eloborate comic idea planned out, but then I realized I don't feel like doing anything worthwhile lately and played an online game....

Hopefully when Prog wins he will make an idea up that make me want to contribute....no pressure though man, none at all...

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Even though I really shouldn't win this, I suppose I'll start a new one tomorrow unless someone objects...Dan seems to be mia.

Sam.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk